Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Jill Valentine!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:horror You don't have an HT Jill yet?!?! You don't deserve to buy her at retail price :tap J/k :lol I still haven't picked up either Sheva and STARS Chris and I'm paying for it now.

no i was one of the idiots who didnt like the figure ........then it grew on me might still have a chance to get it at retail price just people are charging way to much for shipping havent picked up sheva yet shes a lost cause as for STARS Chris i got him for a great price from a fellow boardie
You fools! You are not fit for the coming new world!
"A new Genesis is at hand, and I will be the creator!"
:rotfl

yea should of got her sooner but hey i got it thats all that matters to bad this license is ending soon dont see much they can do with it

Hmmmmmm I've recently gotten into the RE5 Hot toys. I own STARS Chris and my freind is letting me review his BSAA Chris and Midnight Wesker. One day I'm goning to attempt to get STARS Wesker for a decent price(sadly fat chance), but I've also been debating Jill. i'm not sure. One day I'd like her the next I don't. :dunno :(

Back