Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
xpl0sive, when you said you had to smash it, I pictured the thing being crushed to bits. I've seen pics of some guy's smashed endo statue that he actually pulverized beyond repair. Yours is pretty much just disassembled.

If I were you, I'd just put it back together and display it with whatever flaw it originally had. Then if/when you get a replacement, use the damaged one for the endo dio. That way, you'll at least have something to display until you find a good deal on a replacement.

Finally pulled the trigger on the endo today.
Now i cant wait to get him...
So many great poses are already in my mind.
Anybody knows where to purchase a second plasma rifle?

T2.jpg

Two crappy pics but nonetheless i wanted to share :wave
I just wished i had a second rifle to display for the endo.

Attachments

• T22.jpg
    T22.jpg
    291.9 KB · Views: 638
I'm thinking on buying this, but I'd like to see some pictures of this next to the Enterbay 1/4 battle damaged figure. I have looked around 20 pages back and still havent found a picture where I can see both figures side by side. Anyone have a picture with both of them?

I have the T1 and T2 PF from Sideshow, and the Enterbay Battle Damaged is on its way. I only need an endoskeleton now to complete the line.

Edit: So far I've found pictures where you can only see the upper part of both figures. I was hoping to find pictures where you can see the entire figures side by side.

Last edited:
I'm thinking on buying this, but I'd like to see some pictures of this next to the Enterbay 1/4 battle damaged figure. I have looked around 20 pages back and still havent found a picture where I can see both figures side by side. Anyone have a picture with both of them?

I have the T1 and T2 PF from Sideshow, and the Enterbay Battle Damaged is on its way. I only need an endoskeleton now to complete the line.

Edit: So far I've found pictures where you can only see the upper part of both figures. I was hoping to find pictures where you can see the entire figures side by side.

Hope this helps

uploadfromtaptalk1393699932942.jpg

That's how I wanted to pose mine.
I was waiting on Enterbay to make a companion Endo for their T-800 BD. Alas, I am looking elsewhere.

:pfft:Enterbay

Thank you for those pictures, looks fantastic in those pictures!
The weird thing is that after reading more than 100 pages of this thread, the thing that I think about most is the two persons who called this figure "cheap-looking" and not worth it :S

Nothing cheap about this figure.
Its magnificient in hand.
Will probably not be surpassed for years to come.

I have this and lots of other Sideshow statues and Hot Toys, and I have to say this is the best piece I own, and does not look cheap. How can it? the thing looks like its completely made of metal/chrome and has a very good weight to it. Whoever said that is sooo wrong. When people see mine they're immediately in awe and say it must of cost a fortune!!!

Thank you for those pictures, looks fantastic in those pictures!
The weird thing is that after reading more than 100 pages of this thread, the thing that I think about most is the two persons who called this figure "cheap-looking" and not worth it :S

That's hard to believe.
I've never come across any significant negative feedback on this thing.

You can't please everybody, I guess. :dunno

Hehe, sorry if I was a bit unclear. What I meant was that this figure has received 99,9% good reviews in this thread, but what worries me is why the remaining 0,01% didnt like it. I'll probably love this figure if I order it, Terminator is my main priority in my collection.

February was an expensive month, ordered the 1:1 endoarm replica and the Enterbay T800 Battle Damaged. Once I receive them I'll decide if I buy this endoskeleton on eBay.

It doesn't look cheap, but if you're a stickler for accuracy it does come up short. The headsculpt for one things is pretty off based on either the T1 or even T2 endoskulls. So too is the body although I personally am less fussy about that. But the head, just no excuse as far as I'm concerned. Make it accurate to the movie or WTF do you think you're doing IMO?

edit - yes I'm aware the headsculpt is in my sig. It was in the big hype period, I need to change that!

Last edited:
It doesn't look cheap, but if you're a stickler for accuracy it does come up short. The headsculpt for one things is pretty off based on either the T1 or even T2 endoskulls. So too is the body although I personally am less fussy about that. But the head, just no excuse as far as I'm concerned. Make it accurate to the movie or WTF do you think you're doing IMO?

edit - yes I'm aware the headsculpt is in my sig. It was in the big hype period, I need to change that!

Looking forward to your next sig. :)

Has anyone got their WL converted recently?
Hell, anyone selling one at retail?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back