Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is a safe way to pull the clavicle piston pins so I can flip them around the correct way? I foresee easy breakage if I slip and apply too much of the wrong kind of force.

I just got the Special Edition two-gun version off of eBay for $560 shipped from China, and I had an absolute nerdgasm when I opened it up. I cannot believe I didn't jump on this when it was first released. This is the most incredible "action figure" ever made!!! I can't believe all the torso pistons work and the shoulders can actually roll around around up down and front to back. Just amazing!

Congrats! I recently got mine too.
I also flipped the pistons by pulling the pins out with some wire-cutter pliers.
Easy peasy.
My next mod will be to "terminate" that red lava effect.

How did you avoid damaging the finish on the pins? I'd think the pliers would scratch or dent them.

I used "WetNaps" between the pliers and the pins.
One piston did get a little dinged (my 1st attempt), but I flipped it over so that it can't be seen.

terminatorcolumn_zpsclbgmb2z.jpg

terminator_zpsnmwp7ahg.jpg

terminatorcover_zpsxhh1agok.jpg

This is my setup now

Dude. You can just quit collecting now. Everything you buy from now on is bound to disappoint you. That thing is unbelievable.

Back