Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and don't bring up the teef.

gary-buseys-son-jake-blessed-with-a-daughter.jpg

I have the Enterbay T800 1/4 for sale if anyone is interested?

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

So here is the mods I accomplished:

Teeth mod and repaint:

FullSizeRender.jpg

Lower leg chrome (dusty paint removal)

FullSizeRender1.jpg

Base repaint (repainting lava)

FullSizeRender2.jpg

Last edited:
funny that i never found anything else fom that Tryanglz band except for what was on the soundrack CD. if it was a band.

Picked up a Toy Island Plasma rifle for $8, putty filled the screw holes, primed and painted black with some weathering. The gun is slightly different from HT's version but a pretty darn close IMHO.

FullSizeRender.jpg

"The 800 series had no teeth. We spotted them easy."

eff43453-037b-46e5-b126-a9b297231569_zps6smvv38g.jpg

ecb9b71e-0102-4a38-afa7-bf58b7af087b_zpsqhypizmx.jpg

914f664a-1d7b-4d4c-ac17-83e533c327a7_zpsbf6js90q.jpg

Took my endo down to clean him. I don't keep him in a case. Just have him sitting on top of my bookshelf. In the middle of giving him a polish I decided I was sick of looking at horse teeth and a skinny head. Popped the jaw off, and removed the teeth. Going to make a mold, cast a second set of choppers and mod them to be the right size, and have the Arnie gap. Gonna widen the jaw a little to try to at least make it look more like the T1 endo. Also, I pinned the thumbs, so now they articulate and he can make an actual fist.

If the teeth turn out okay I may offer them for the people that want to replace theirs. Removing them is pretty simple, but I'd probably make a video tutorial to go along with the new teeth anyway.

Back