Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorted, just needed a firm twist to free it up. So here's a few photos of mine.

97do.jpg

q95v.jpg

9yq0.jpg

Hi mate, can you explain what you sorted ?

I'm affrait to turn the head too much but i think you did it with yours ?

Thanks for the answer :1-1:

Hi mate, can you explain what you sorted ?

I'm affrait to turn the head too much but i think you did it with yours ?

Thanks for the answer :1-1:

Hi, I just held on to the thick part of the neck with my finger and thumb and turned the head to the side, it made that usual 'click' when it became unstuck, but now it's fine. It doesn't have much up and down movement though so watch out for that. I tried to tilt the head back and it popped off the ball, snapping the two head pistons in the process (I think that's when it happened anyway). Luckily they glued back and work as good as new again.

Hi, I just held on to the thick part of the neck with my finger and thumb and turned the head to the side, it made that usual 'click' when it became unstuck, but now it's fine. It doesn't have much up and down movement though so watch out for that. I tried to tilt the head back and it popped off the ball, snapping the two head pistons in the process (I think that's when it happened anyway). Luckily they glued back and work as good as new again.

Ah ok seems to be risky and i have To say i'm affraid doing that kind of stuff haha. What a shame ..

:rotfl im very tempted Carmelo! :exactly:

Great post my friend, i agree with everything you said in your final paragraph. I just may end up pulling the trigger on this one and like you said earlier - make a custom display of my own as i'm not a massive fan of the base if im being honest.

Its just that pose in the above pics is just so awesome thats its difficult to not look at it! Its exactly the pose i would be wanting mine to have :hi5:

Hi my friend, here is a picture i just took ! You have to buy it :D

Terminator_zpsc57c4851.jpg

Just an FYI, I've seen some posts recently about people having trouble moving the head, and they can only move it at the neck joint. Whilst the head is actually on a ball joint, for some reason it is glued, hence why you can't move it. If you move it hard enough, you'll break the bond from the glue and can move the head freely.

Honestly there is not too much space for the figures. So no super fancy poses.

I can only agree with Spiker! :exactly: Recieved my case last night and you literally have enough space for a figure posed with the arms at the side :horror

Still managed to get my Endo 1:1 bust in there!! :yess:

I can only agree with Spiker! :exactly: Recieved my case last night and you literally have enough space for a figure posed with the arms at the side :horror

Still managed to get my Endo 1:1 bust in there!! :yess:

Right my 1:1 endo bust is going in there then and my 1/4 can have the endo display case:)

Excellent mate, love the picture. What do you have under him and where can I buy it lol

Thanks my friend! :hi5: The stand i have him on is what i recieved with my Hot Toys 1/6 1989 Batmobile. Its supposed to be fitted underneath the car as rotating turntable so you can turn the car around 360 degrees! It works perfectly for this Endo bust as it creates equal space between the top and bottom of the case so that the head of the endo is displayed bang in the middle of your line of view! :)

Thanks my friend! :hi5: The stand i have him on is what i recieved with my Hot Toys 1/6 1989 Batmobile. Its supposed to be fitted underneath the car as rotating turntable so you can turn the car around 360 degrees! It works perfectly for this Endo bust as it creates equal space between the top and bottom of the case so that the head of the endo is displayed bang in the middle of your line of view! :)

:hi5: cool. Well it def highlights the endo mate. You just need the 1/4 mate:1-1:

Back