Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:woo you da man big V! :hi5:

tepytybe.jpg

Does it help a bit ?

tepytybe.jpg

Does it help a bit ?

Yea, i saw your pic Kbx, as cool as it is, i think the angle of the camera from where the picture is taken, needs to be more level with figures and the figures need to be lined up next to each other as opposed to one in front and one behind. Your pic could be slightly misleading when it comes to sizing the heights for each figure. Maybe doing a pic with them back to back would be a coo idea :dunno

Well, if you are a Terminator fan (and i'm sure you are), you must buy it :D. I hope SS will do another 1/4 cinemaquette but i think it could be late 2014 or 2015 :(

Well, if you are a Terminator fan (and i'm sure you are), you must buy it :D. I hope SS will do another 1/4 cinemaquette but i think it could be late 2014 or 2015 :(

Yea, think your right :( once i see some comparison pics with the EB figures then i will make my mind up i think :)

Yea, think your right :( once i see some comparison pics with the EB figures then i will make my mind up i think :)

It's a little bit smaller than the EB figures.

The endo should be die cast all the way that's why I prefer the 1/4 cinemaquette from SS. Sadly, the price are too high on ebay that's why i have the one from HT. I dream about another shot from SS my friend or the 1:1 bust but the chrome version :pray::pray::pray:

It's a little bit smaller than the EB figures.

The endo should be die cast all the way that's why I prefer the 1/4 cinemaquette from SS. Sadly, the price are too high on ebay that's why i have the one from HT. I dream about another shot from SS my friend or the 1:1 bust but the chrome version :pray::pray::pray:

I think the Endo should be slightly less in height compared to the EB figures. If you can imagine, the EB figures have the muscle tissue plus hair, etc...so its naturally going to look taller and wider than the endo.

I purchased the combat version of the 1:1 endo bust but had it customised so that it was buffed to a high shine, now it looks super chrome! :yess:

I think the Endo should be slightly less in height compared to the EB figures. If you can imagine, the EB figures have the muscle tissue plus hair, etc...so its naturally going to look taller and wider than the endo.

I purchased the combat version of the 1:1 endo bust but had it customised so that it was buffed to a high shine, now it looks super chrome! :yess:

Mmmmm sounds good mate ! But the combat style is also awesome ... I mean, a Endo without a fight is really an Endo ? :cuckoo: haha

I agree it should be smaller with tissue and heeled biker boots removed. Will be interesting to compare . Will post pics ASAP!

Back