1/6 Hot Toys - PS4 Spider-Man: Iron Spider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To me this pretty much ensures that eventually we'll get a classic suit. I'm definitely getting this to go next to my Scarlet Spider and will probably get the NZ Spidey too. A slightly modified comic book setup might be in the cards.

D_t9wz6VAAAI1PD

This suit is awesome, easily one of the best in the game.

I’m surprised they gave him 3 legs, considering he has 4 legs in the video game. But obviously the 3 legs is more accurate to the comics and is what I prefer.

Yikes, that plastic with fabric just ain't working...looks very cheap! :slap

I agree. If they're doing a plastic/fabric combo like that, I think the fabric needs to have a sheen similar to the MCU Iron Spider suit so the transition isn't so obvious. Not ideal for posing purposes, but it would be more aesthetically pleasing. That material looks similar to the Advanced Suit's fabric, so it would seem HT is trying to address our posing issues with the MCU Iron Spider.

Then again, it's definitely a fabric/armor combo in the game, so maybe they just need to match the color a bit better?

8609f5458e1aca3b85c850487a7a8d19.jpg

That is one cool looking figure. I’d love to see them change the gold parts from that yellow, plasticy looking color to a more polished gold like Ragnarok Loki’s helmet.

Looks like they're doing three legs, like the comic. Hated that.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Back