Hot Toys: Prometheus - MOVIE SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i hope David is the next one to be released. Shaw and David are the ones i truly want from this film

Vickers doesn't need a space suit figure. She rarely leaves the ship.

Her personal iconic suit is this:

25s2y41.jpg

That's what they should (and probably will) use.
14uuivr.jpg

Ripley and Lisbeth Salander (Rooney Mara) would be my top two female characters. Still waiting on worthwhile versions (though the former will never be done officially).

Oh, and the BR Catwoman.
I loved the Swedish movies and I would marry Noomi given the opportunity, but I definitely prefer Fincher's version and Rooney Mara's Portrayal.

Ohh NO you didn't..... :panic:
15yji11.jpg

:wink1:

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl Love both movies, I'm just of the opinion that Rooney's version was more accurate to the book.

I loved the Swedish movies and I would marry Noomi given the opportunity, but I definitely prefer Fincher's version and Rooney Mara's Portrayal.

In a nutshell, yeah. Minus the marriage part. Iono, I personally thought Rooney looked great in Fincher's version.

You realize it's a trilogy? Have you seen the other two?

Also the extended versions are more accurate to the book (off topic :p)

Vickers doesn't need a space suit figure. She rarely leaves the ship.

Her personal iconic suit is this:

25s2y41.jpg

That's what they should (and probably will) use.
14uuivr.jpg

That's true, but I think they'll go with one of the space suit look with her if they do end up making one. Hot Toys would consider that look too boring and the accessories would be limited. They could include the big flame thrower and stuff if they make her in the space suit. Then again, they made Agent Coulson from Avengers, so I could be totally wrong as well.

You realize it's a trilogy? Have you seen the other two?

Yeah, I know. Still doesn't change my preference for which version I'd rather have. But I'll take whatever I can get. I'd actually rather own a TGWTDT Noomi than a Prometheus Noomi since it's a much more iconic role. As far as this particular film goes, I'm only in it for the creatures and Engineers.

The Fifield babyhead creature would look incredible with his tattered burnt/melted suit
all blackened with pieces coming off, etc

30tkk5k.jpg

Any Fifield love? Or should he come as a pair with Millburn? :)
They have really distinct looks. I know NECA is releasing Fifield in series 3 already.

oddly they covered all of the monsters and nonhumans first. Even infected Holloway..
pretty strange

npifiv.jpg

Last edited:
The Fifield Babyhead thing would be amazing because of the tattered burnt up space suit.

Any Fifield love? Or should he come as a pair with Millburn?

They have really distinct looks. I know NECA is releasing Fifield in series 3 already.

I'd buy a Fifield monster if they made him, though I much prefer the original abandoned long limbed babyhead Fifield monster over the one they ended up using in the movie.

The Fifield babyhead creature would look incredible with his tattered burnt/melted suit
all blackened with pieces coming off, etc

30tkk5k.jpg

Any Fifield love? Or should he come as a pair with Millburn? :)

oddly they covered all of the monsters and nonhumans first. Even infected Holloway..
pretty strange

npifiv.jpg

Right here man! I'd buy a Fifield human and battle damaged non-human! He'd be a unique and awesome character to have!

I personally want an Engineer, Deacon, and David. Shaw would be cool... But if any human character is made, David is the one to go with first! :lecture

WHAIT WHAT HUH DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL
THEY ARE PLANNING TO MAKE AN ENGINEERRRRRRRRRRRR
****KKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Come on HOT TOYS don't let me downnnnnnnnn!!!!!
You better keep your word and not go Watchmen on us!

I have no doubt they will make a engineer but Fifield is not going to happen.I have my doubts that we will get anything but duplicate suits with different heads.Hot toys angle is to make money and to have to make too many different piece is a lose.This is my guess but Shaw is going to be great if the likeness is good

How about ace bandages Shaw
with staples and covered in blood?

Is that asking too much?

Back