Hot Toys: Prometheus - MOVIE SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Besides Miss Shaw, Weyland is my favourite

I want a YOUNG WEYALND in a snazzy suit :chug
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fh8twqLFuuU[/ame]

Last edited:
I remember saying the same thing when that video was released back in February. That'd I'd buy a TED 2023 Weyland figure in a heart beat.

My list of wants:

1. Shaw
2. Charlie
3. TED 2023 Weyland
4. David
5. Engineer
6. Full-grown Trilobite + Deacon
6. Cap. Janek
7. Fifield either version

So glad we're getting Shaw. I hope the head sculpt is accurate enough. Noomi is easily my favorite actress at the moment.

Regardless of the female figure love on this forum a David/male figure would easily outsell a Shaw figure.

And?

Should Hot Toys disrespect a license, as in pushing aside its main character, just to lower itself to the level of those male geeks who have serious issues identifying with female characters in a non sexual fashion?

Maybe some guys in this hobby need to grow up past the sleazy Triad/Phichen/Pedobear style and actually show an awesome female character some, you know, genuine respect.

And?

Should Hot Toys disrespect a license, as in pushing aside its main character, just to lower itself to the level of those male geeks who have serious issues identifying with female characters in a non sexual fashion?

Maybe some guys in this hobby need to grow up past the sleazy Triad/Phichen/Pedobear style and actually show an awesome female character some, you know, genuine respect.

I love it when you address this issue:clap

I don't know why guys get all weirded out by having female figures on their shelves.:cuckoo:

Sarah Connor and Ripley are two of my most favorite heroines ever!! I have 4 Sarah Connor's and a custom final battle Ripley.

**** yeah!

I wonder if the space cap would have to be an entirely separate headpiece because of the hair.

SPACE CAP is a must though

Both times Shaw goes out in the first suit she's wearing the cap. Only with the orange piping formfitting one the hair is free.
And they're making the helmet, so we should be getting it.

2j662vn.jpg

Also if we have the baby squid, is this conformation of the medpod? They wouldn't just put a random squidly.
Medpod would be ammmaaaazing. I wonder what size they would do.

904odz.jpg

Last edited:
What?

Hot Toys said they would be 1/6 though. right?

I think that person's making a joke and is referencing the fact that Hot Toys scaled down the Bat vehicle from 1/6 to 1/12 because it was too big to produce and that if they made a Prometheus model, it'd have to be scaled way back as well.

I love it when you address this issue:clap

I don't know why guys get all weirded out by having female figures on their shelves.:cuckoo:

Sarah Connor and Ripley are two of my most favorite heroines ever!! I have 4 Sarah Connor's and a custom final battle Ripley.

**** yeah!

Ripley and Lisbeth Salander (Rooney Mara) would be my top two female characters. Still waiting on worthwhile versions (though the former will never be done officially).

Oh, and the BR Catwoman.

Last edited:
It's great to hear that HT want to make Vickers, David, and an Engineer!
I still hope they give us an adult Trilobite.

I'm thinking HT will put Vickers in the same blue outersuit Shaw is shown in the preview since she uses the flamethrower in that suit. Though, I feel the Orange piping undersuit is more iconic of her character.
I don't think HT is stupid enough to sell her in the pantsuit. :wink1:
prometheusmeredithvicke.jpg

tumblrm5h1dqwd5g1qbhdzh.jpg

Last edited:
It's great to hear that HT want to make Vickers, David, and an Engineer!
I still hope they give us an adult Trilobite.

I'm thinking HT will put Vickers in the same blue outersuit Shaw is shown in the preview since she uses the Flamethrower in that suit though, I feel the Orange piping undersuit is more iconic of her character.
I don't think HT is stupid enough to sell her in the pantsuit. :wink1:
prometheusmeredithvicke.jpg

tumblrm5h1dqwd5g1qbhdzh.jpg

If they do Vickers in the suit with the orange piping, I'll have to buy one and do a Shaw head swap so I can have the Shaw figure I really want.

Don't really feel the need to have a Vickers personally. I'd like to have an Engineer and Shaw from the end sequence the most.

If they do Vickers in the suit with the orange piping, I'll have to buy one and do a Shaw head swap so I can have the Shaw figure I really want.

Don't really feel the need to have a Vickers personally. I'd like to have an Engineer and Shaw from the end sequence the most.

Damaged Engineer?

I'd agree with you if they kept the original fight aboard the Lifeboat in the film (or at least added the damage to the engineer so it could be spliced back into the film). I'd want the Engineer from just after he awakes from the stasis pod, clean and fresh.

Though now we have to ask which version of the Engineers are we getting, the one in the Space Jockey suit or the undersuit?

The only thing I'm interested in from this license is the Engineer....and maybe the Deacon. If they don't make either this license is pointless.

Damaged Engineer?

I'd agree with you if they kept the original fight aboard the Lifeboat in the film (or at least added the damage to the engineer so it could be spliced back into the film). I'd want the Engineer from just after he awakes from the stasis pod, clean and fresh.

Though now we have to ask which version of the Engineers are we getting, the one in the Space Jockey suit or the undersuit?

lets hope its gonna be the pressure suit.

Damaged Engineer?

Regular Engineer in Jockey suit and Shaw from the end sequence is what I meant. There's no better choice in an Engineer figure than that. Removable helmet in the cool suit would be the obvious choice.

Back