Hot Toys: Prometheus - MOVIE SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just saw it for the 3rd time. I loved the movie the first time, but it just keeps getting better!

Actually, I didn't find Shaw's character interesting enough... I'd get David (amazing character), the Engineer and maybe Vickers just for the hotness factor!

Would have been horrifying if they kept his original design. :monkey1

You mean like this?
tumblr_m5mbb9x4ec1qg8i80o1_500.jpg
tumblr_m5mbb9x4ec1qg8i80o2_250.jpg
tumblr_m5mbb9x4ec1qg8i80o4_250.jpg

tumblr_m5mbb9x4ec1qg8i80o3_500.jpg

I would agree...

I think more of an alien mutation would have explained his super human strength a lot better too. The zombie feel as been done too many times over the years.

More like "extra dumbness" to the fact that it was a pointless ZOMBIE REFERENCE :dunno
...how was it a zombie reference though? The idea of being mutated by somthing in space has been around for decades..why are we attacking that when it's in Prometheus?

And, he didn't act like a zombie at all. Legs bent over his shoulders..lotta zombies do that right? :cuckoo:

Super human strength and resilience..zombies have the opposite of that don't they?

I don't remember ever seeing a zombie pounce on a guy and hit him so hard in the chest that he coughs up blood.

...or axing someone in the back then throwing them ten feet... :dunno

...how was it a zombie reference though? The idea of being mutated by somthing in space has been around for decades..why are we attacking that when it's in Prometheus?

And, he didn't act like a zombie at all. Legs bent over his shoulders..lotta zombies do that right? :cuckoo:

Super human strength and resilience..zombies have the opposite of that don't they?

I don't remember ever seeing a zombie pounce on a guy and hit him so hard in the chest that he coughs up blood.

...or axing someone in the back then throwing them ten feet... :dunno

He still looked like a freaking zombie dude. :lol

The other designs were much more original, interesting and terrifying. Especially the ones that have the human-like face.

Also, they were more in line with the other creature designs.

He still looked like a freaking zombie dude. :lol

The other designs were much more original, interesting and terrifying. Especially the ones that have the human-like face.

Also, they were more in line with the other creature designs.
He looked like a mutated human. The scarring on his face had to have been from the helmet melting on him.

He was obviously still mutating, though. There is a deleted scene of him throwing the guy in the air, and you can see his very long, pale, mutated fingers. I think he was just in an early stage.

Back