Hot Toys: Prometheus - MOVIE SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alien, Blade Runner, Predator, The Terminator even ALiens all got hate but years later they are now hailed as classics.

What? Only Blade Runner was hated when it came out. Because it was mis-advertised as "Indiana Jones in Space". The others were big hits and well liked instantly.

Not discounting your argument, just this one correction.

tumblr_m2nkhqNzM01qzogo3.gif
This gif makes me ache for a Fassbender figure...

Screw the figure..I want a real David 8. :monkey2

When i say "they all got hate", I was referring to critics. Sorry, I should have clarified that. And when I ment that they were viewed years later (by the same critics) they were hailed as classics and masterpieces of their genre. Alien recieved mixed reviews in the beginning much to Prometheus. They are actually quite similar. If anyone researches old reviews, there is blaring similarities

Whats the guess on how tall he would be in 1/6 scale.I want to start a sculpt for fun but i wasn't sure how tall he is?

I guess this is one of the scenes that's going to be in the blu-ray extended cut!

No, it will probably a deleted scene.

The original idea for the opening scene was involving the Elder Engineer giving the Black Goo to the younger Engineer in a ritual.

Ridley said both versions were filmed and they felt the lone Engineer 'sacrificing' himself was a better way to go with the opening scene.

This is one of those licenses that Hot Toys needs to 'strike while the iron is hot'. Overall there's alot of positivity in regards to the Engineer's design etc.

I don't know about that...genuine fans will buy stuff long after a film has been released.

Jokey in suit is a must.

Back