Hot Toys Princess Leia and Wicket Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm. Not sure if I should go ahead with my pre-order or cancel!

Don’t cancel, Rizor! It’s a great set.

85AE0A07-D270-499A-B417-A091E1D30EA2.jpeg

I went ahead and paid Toys Buying Agent $34 USD to ship via EMS (which I know is slow). When I originally placed my order (one month ago), I chose the standard free Airmail shipping, but Airmail still is not shipping from Hong Kong to the USA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel like the Joker in '89 Batman whenever I see Coco's posts - "Where *does* he get those wonderful bases?"

:clap

edit: yes I know he makes them :)

:lol

I went ahead and paid Toys Buying Agent $34 USD to ship via EMS (which I know is slow). When I originally placed my order (one month ago), I chose the standard free Airmail shipping, but Airmail still is not shipping from Hong Kong to the USA.

That’s where I got mine and chose EMS. They showed up in about a week. I was stunned. I’ve waited longer for most any in stock item I’ve ever ordered from Sideshow.

EMS is the faster method of using the government postal services, so it shouldn't take very long.

Depends on where it comes from. I know this is Hong Kong, but EMS out of Japan has a few month backlog.

Well I mean typically but EMS isn't even going out of Japan, at least the shops I use. That's not typical, in past times I've gotten packages from Japan EMS in the US in like 3 days if everything works out right, a 7-8 days at the most.

Well I mean typically but EMS isn't even going out of Japan, at least the shops I use. That's not typical, in past times I've gotten packages from Japan EMS in the US in like 3 days if everything works out right, a 7-8 days at the most.
I had the Mafex Cyclops on pre-order from AmiAmi (in Japan) that ended up being shipped out EMS. I was for sure I just used the default shipping option/didn't pick a different method. This was months ago, and they knew EMS wasn't going out to the US, but I had no clue. So it was crazy when ppl were getting theirs in three days. It was a really long ordeal for them to get the package back and issue me a refund. Now I know to always use DHL, at least when something is coming from Japan.

Sideshow did ship this out today:)
Yessss! Just checked and got my tracking # too. And solo Wicket is supposed to be going out next Wednesday. Had to get me a second, and this was before finding out about the more accurate variant. Here's hoping at least one has the darker face and belly fur.

Nice! So maybe a month or so from PC? Really looking forward to setting these two up (on my shelf...not on a date. that's weird)
Nahhh. Carrie Fisher was a notorious furry. This set could make for some great ACBA. Even though Warwick Davis was 11, that's like 65 in Ewok years.

Return of the Jedi has always been by far my favourite. I didn't know until the internet told me well over a decade ago that the Empire Strikes Back is supposed to be my favourite. I had it totally wrong all those years lol. Seeing Jedi was my first memory in life. Being three at the time, and passing out with my friend through the whole second act in the theater. I named my daughter Willow after Warwick's character. So even though Wicket isn't the coolest Ewok, he's the coolest person in an Ewok suit.

My Endor Leia arrived here today, and this being my very first Star Wars figure (despite having seen the original trilogy a bazillion times), I was wondering if I had chosen wisely - well, I can happily report that I believe I have... Upon opening the box and seeing Leia's portait, I involuntary exclaimed aloud 'Holy *****!!' Her portrait is nothing short of extraordinary... photographing her, it honestly felt like I had Carrie Fisher in the studio modeling her Endor costume, which by itself is beautifully detailed... but that head sculpt alone is worth the price of admission... I will let these shots speak for themselves...

endor leia 1 sm.jpg

endor leia 2 sm.jpg

endor leia 3 sm.jpg

endor leia 4 sm.jpg

endor leia 5 sm.jpg

endor leia 7 sm.jpg

endor leia 8 sm.jpg

endor leia 9 sm.jpg

endor leia 10 sm.jpg

endor leia 12 sm.jpg

endor leia 13 sm.jpg

Back