Hot Toys Predators Movie Masterpiece Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Butters

Super Freak
Reaction score
Share your Hot Toys Predators photos here. I'll add my photos when I upload them. :joy

No Butters...make a bunch of other pointless threads.

It's been a long time since I've seen a banning.

*Comes home and sees new thread*: What the fruuuuuueeeeuuughhhhhgegeugghhhh...........

For those of you who don't know, which I'd assume is everyone, this is the sound made by someone so confused that they can't even finish their own sentence without letting it dim down to a frustrated mutter. A friend of mine turned me on to it, and I've been keeping it holstered ever since. In all seriousness though, let's see one of those epic Sabres-Style™ countdowns again :D.

Sorry guys, I don't mean any harm. :( I was just thinking it would be a good idea to post photos here rather than them being buried in the official threads.

Dammit Butters!

img_MVl2Cr.jpg

Problem with 'photo' threads is the pics are every bit as likely to get buried here as they are in the official threads because of people commenting on the photos and conversations starting. Its unavoidable. Thus 'photo threads' are kinda superfluous. One will simply take the place of the other - just look at the P1 thread. Thats not the Specs&Hi-res pics thread, its supposedly a photo thread. But its pretty much become the main discussion thread for that figure while the official thread disappeared. Likewise the Batman Original costume thread.

One thread per figure really is enough.

Problem with 'photo' threads is the pics are every bit as likely to get buried here as they are in the official threads because of people commenting on the photos and conversations starting. Its unavoidable. Thus 'photo threads' are kinda superfluous.

Backed up by the fact that there's not a single photo posted in this thread yet. Not even by Butters.

Problem with 'photo' threads is the pics are every bit as likely to get buried here as they are in the official threads because of people commenting on the photos and conversations starting. Its unavoidable. Thus 'photo threads' are kinda superfluous. One will simply take the place of the other - just look at the P1 thread. Thats not the Specs&Hi-res pics thread, its supposedly a photo thread. But its pretty much become the main discussion thread for that figure while the official thread disappeared. Likewise the Batman Original costume thread.

One thread per figure really is enough.

That's strange, the HT Predator 1 photo thread is doing really well. This thread is going to combine the images of 3 (soon to be 4) figures. It's not going to replace conversation in the other threads, it's just going to make it easier to find photos.

Oh, gee whiz, so nobody has Berserker, Falconer, and Royce to get things started off?

Yeah but the point is the Predator 1 photo thread is also now the main 'conversation' thread, thats the inevitable course it took . You still have to go searching for the pics. So its essentially no different than what the official thread was. The same thing would happen here.

That's strange, the HT Predator 1 photo thread is doing really well. This thread is going to combine the images of 3 (soon to be 4) figures. It's not going to replace conversation in the other threads, it's just going to make it easier to find photos.

There's also a 'photo only' thread for Alien, Predator, and Terminator in general... but what a-dev is saying is true, if you get too specific (and this is), then there will only be one thread in the end. We might as well have that one thread be the official one. :dunno

This is for photos of all of the Predators figures to date and beyond. If you guys choose to turn it into a conversation thread about the figures, who's fault is that? :huh My photos soon.

This is for photos of all of the Predators figures to date and beyond. If you guys choose to turn it into a conversation thread about the figures, who's fault is that? :huh My photos soon.

There will always be conversation. People come here to talk.

It will be like: photo, conversation, convo, convo, photo, convo, convo, convo, quoted photo, convo, quoted photo, convo:lol

Something like that.:D

I believe there is already a similar thread by Blade, the "give some love to the classics" thread, if peeps want to talk about the older figures and post pictures that is the place,and for the new figures the official threads are just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back