Hot Toys Power of the Darkside exhibit..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where are all the pictures at?

1714046133237.png

Lol at that Anakin HS, truly makes wonders in that pose and vehicle.

1714046205290.png

Grievous? Is that, you? Where are you at???

Oh wait.....
1714046314705.png

There you are! Finally!

Last edited:
A 1/4 scale ANH Vader reveal would have been nice, hell I'd take another look at the 1/4 Stormie! :monkey2

In this exhibit Anakin looks like a funko pop, the head looks too big...

Attachments

• 438900892_833452442152103_5307230452800912675_n.jpg
    438900892_833452442152103_5307230452800912675_n.jpg
    460.3 KB · Views: 0
In this exhibit Anakin looks like a funko pop, the head looks too big...
It's a spot on head sculpt that just doesn't work very well with almost any pose... Almost grateful as I would've likely upgraded my CW Anakin with this had it had a less "situational" head sculpt...

And say what you want about HT choices for characters, etc. but those folks can put together a very aesthetically pleasing display!

I always love these displays, they put a lot of effort on the presentation of it, and though some of the poses are questionable, it always looks really clean and well lit. A Jedi event next year would be pretty neat.

That Anakin head sculpt is hilarious on that speeder. Hard not to notice that the speeder is painted in the ROTS colors and not the 501st deco.....

Are they going to reissue the Emperor, Maul, Dooku etc or just moaning and rubbing salt into the wounds of the people who missed out?

Bit of a letdown of an event, no? Sure we got Revan and Starkiller but other than that nothing too exciting - repaints and things we've already seen.

"Power of the Darkside exhibit" doesn't even make sense either since half of it is lightside characters.

No surprise.... just like every other event where they show off old figures to pad it out. Should've known better when they used old blogger pics to promote this.

I still find myself surprised at HT's fervour for Ahsoka, with so many new figures (as opposed to reuse like others). It will be interesting what they do for Acolyte, Skeleton Crew and Andor s2.

Back