Hot Toys Power of the Darkside exhibit..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is probably going to be an exhibit of old figures and maybe we get the 2 new figures from the poster. I would assume may4 will be phantom menace figures, but I thought that last year with rotj and wow, was that a kick in the plums.

They posted another teaser this morning too with another old blog photo (of Inquisitors this time), they usually don't post on weekends, they're really hyping up this event.

The Emperor himself appeared as well today to promote the event and new line. I admit i'm looking forward to the couple new prototypes first look next week-end.

Event starts Friday. There were no new reveals this week so we could start seeing new figures as early as tomorrow.

Realistically it'll be a few days of old blogger pics and one or two new reveals on Thursday or Friday.

The Emperor’s post starts off as an actual quote then ends with “new collection”

IMG_6901.jpeg

Palpatine is a character who appears in all 3 trilogies so any anniversary or special event of Star Wars could see a new Palps, so chances are good that we will see a Palpy of some sort. Maybe Phantom Menace version Sidious since both the Dark Side event and Episode 1 anniversary this year could drive it

Palpatine is a character who appears in all 3 trilogies so any anniversary or special event of Star Wars could see a new Palps, so chances are good that we will see a Palpy of some sort. Maybe Phantom Menace version Sidious since both the Dark Side event and Episode 1 anniversary this year could drive it
I would love this, but hope is low only because the Clone Wars Palps. But WHO KNOWS, Hot Toys gonna Hot Toys.

Revan starkiller and bt1. Interesting choices.
Love revan. Bt1 and 000 will be a cool pairing - I’m assuming 000 is coming. Lord starkiller is a weird choice as it isn’t what I think of for starkiller. Tbh not looking to buy any of them. But hopefully for some more “legends” characters. Mara jade anyone?

Revan starkiller and bt1. Interesting choices.
Love revan. Bt1 and 000 will be a cool pairing - I’m assuming 000 is coming. Lord starkiller is a weird choice as it isn’t what I think of for starkiller. Tbh not looking to buy any of them. But hopefully for some more “legends” characters. Mara jade anyone?

If they do a Mara and Kyle, I may keep my Mando Luke for a tiny Legends display. The Dark Forces/Jedi Knight games are some of my all time favourites.

We expected 2 announcements and maybe a couple teases by events end, instead we alreafy have 3 announcements and a tease. Wonder what is being saved for later? Already more than expected so this Dark Side thing is shaping up to be very interesting.

As for wishlists... maybe Darth Talon, TPM concept art Maul, 2003 Clone Wars Grievous, Force Unleashed Terror Trooper, 2003 Asaaj Ventress, Jedi Knight series Sith Acolyte, Sith Troopers (Tor and Kotor), the inquisitor from Jedi Fallen Order and many more that don't spring to mind. I expect none though but then again HT doing Aphra droids, Revan and Lord Starkiller was something I wouldn't bet on either so who knows at this point.

Back