Hot Toys Obi-Wan Kenobi (The Clone Wars)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might go for Obi-Wan + Commander Cody display instead. Leaves room to have EP2 Anakin + Padme and then Kenobi Vader on his own. 🤔

3bmQVrC.jpg

Give me Phase 1 Cody and Rex please.

Thanks.

It’s ridiculous how happy this announcement made me. I’m not going to complain about any hot toys releases until May, when the rotj announcements are sure to piss me off. They can even release another axe f%#{#* woves and I won’t say anything. Until then hot toys, we’re good. It’s funny, over the summer I contemplated selling off my pt figures because the future looked bleak, but wow…
Anakin, padme, mace, super battle droid, and now general kenobi. Like a fool, I’m in baby. Anybody want to buy a very damaged soul for eternity? I’m selling at a good price.

It’s ridiculous how happy this announcement made me. I’m not going to complain about any hot toys releases until May, when the rotj announcements are sure to piss me off. They can even release another axe f%#{#* woves and I won’t say anything. Until then hot toys, we’re good. It’s funny, over the summer I contemplated selling off my pt figures because the future looked bleak, but wow…
Anakin, padme, mace, super battle droid, and now general kenobi. Like a fool, I’m in baby. Anybody want to buy a very damaged soul for eternity? I’m selling at a good price.

Wait until you sell that soul to HT when they announce their ROTJ Han Deluxe with Bespin Shirt and Jacket :eek: :lol

Wondering if the Anakin will sell quicker with this announcement. Haven’t decided if I want to get General Kenobi or not but thinking if I want him I should jump on Anakin soon.

Wondering if the Anakin will sell quicker with this announcement. Haven’t decided if I want to get General Kenobi or not but thinking if I want him I should jump on Anakin soon.
I read up anakin has something like 4 different skus. I'd wait for until anakin hits the blue screen to order or something.

Judging by Facebook today, this is a mega popular release. Way more buzz than mace, which is surprising, as we never got a mace. Post after post about kenobi. Everyone seems happy too! Except my bank account

It may be nitpicking but I do wish they offered an accessory of Anakin's lightsaber as a USB. I would have paid extra for that.

That's how I feel. The sculpt isn't perfect, but it looks more like Ewan in ROTS than the sculpt for the ROTS figure does. If it looks like this upon release, I might want to get one of these heads to upgrade my figure with.

Yeah I feel a fair few are going to do the same. I'm wondering if this figure can easily be converted to his ROTS look, but I imagine it can be.

That's how I feel. The sculpt isn't perfect, but it looks more like Ewan in ROTS than the sculpt for the ROTS figure does. If it looks like this upon release, I might want to get one of these heads to upgrade my figure with.
or, just use the helmet head with this one and then move the Kenobi head sculpt to the ROTS figure. no need to buy an extra :)

Back