Hot Toys - Obi-Wan Kenobi - Reva (Third Sister)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They nailed her, they did a fantastic job with her. Not going to get it, but can't deny how good of a job they did.

I enjoyed Kenobi to an extent (didn't love it, didn't hate it), but I do like seeing all the merch coming out for that show from HT and other companies.

Very nice figure. The outfit looks much cooler than the show itself. One improvement would be making one round saber off-center.

Figure looks great; both Reva and Grand Inquisitor turned out really well. My wife and I love Inquisitors so we’re both very excited to be able to have two in 1:6 form.

Didn’t think it’d happen, but I’m happy the opportunity arose thanks to Kenobi.

A82DE7B7-2F0C-4C6E-BE1B-0EC8DF394D25.jpeg

Really looking forward to recreating this shot. Have the Stormtroopers covered and I’m glad there’s only two Purge Troopers because I don’t want more than that. :lol

She looks fantastic. Not sure if I'll get her or not yet but the figure came out amazingly well.

The comments section for this on the Hot Toys IG page is what I thought it would be: pure comedy. It’s a good thing Hot Toys never made a Rose Tico, people’s heads would’ve exploded like the end of “Kingsman: The Secret Service” 😄.

I will say, it’s a great looking figure and a great likeness! I’d be interested to see the back of her head to see how detailed the hairstyle is 🤔. If Hot Toys can channel the fan vitriol for Reva into improving Obi-Wan let’s call it a “win-win” 🙌🏾

Unlike Obi-Chuck Norrobi, the figure screams that it's Reva.

PS. Back of the head can be seen in the last photo.

Back