Hot Toys:Nite Owl II / Archimedes?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nite Owl II / Archimedes

• Nite Owl II only

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • Archimedes only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both

Votes: 27 37.0%
  • None

Votes: 7 9.6%

• Total voters

Shaun & Ed Fan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Since HT is making Silk,The Comedian and Rorschach would you want a Nite Owl II and his ship the Archimedes. HT did the Tumbler/Batpod from the Dark Knight I think they could pull it off.
Would you buy Nite Owl II and the Archimedes?

I want an Archie, that would be awesome!

Imagine the play fun with Nite Owl II and Silk Spectre II ;)

why not,
DC DIRECT already made this in scale 1/24, so that is 4 times too small to fit a 1/6th figure :)
owlshipreplica3.jpg

owlshipreplica2.jpg

owlshipreplica1.jpg

AND Veidt/ Ozymandias also made a toy line of Watchmen :)
all who read the novel will remember this picture!
veidt-ad-w10-735063.JPG

No confirmation on Rorschach. Just wishful thinking at this point.

I would think Hot Toys is smart enough to captitalize on the most popular Watchmen character. Not making Rorschach would be almost like not making Jack Sparrow in the Pirates of the Caribbean line.

I do think he could possibly be the last one made, but I would find it very hard to believe he's not coming.

I would love Nite Owl II, and I'd try very hard to be able to get Archie with him if Archie were made.

I voted Nite Owl II only. He was my favorite of the movie and I would love for HT to do a fig of him. :rock

Archie would be way too expensive and way too big to put on display...

I voted Nite Owl II only. He was my favorite of the movie and I would love for HT to do a fig of him. :rock

Archie would be way too expensive and way too big to put on display...

that didn't stop hot toys from making, The Tumbler

that didn't stop hot toys from making, The Tumbler

No it didn't, but I voted in the poll what I would buy. I meant the Owlship would be too big and expensive for me. If there are a lot of folks wanting the Owlship, than I hope for them Hot Toys will make it.
It would be a great collectible :rock

It would probably look great, but the price and size would keep me from getting Archie.

Night Owl II only for me.

I would make space for Archie.... I'm dedicating one bedroom of the house to mostly Watchmen, anyway. The question is more like "How in the hell would I afford Archie?"

I would make space for Archie.... I'm dedicating one bedroom of the house to mostly Watchmen, anyway. The question is more like "How in the hell would I afford Archie?"

sell your only born child at first you'll be like :monkey2 :monkey2 but then you'll realize that you have an Archie and you'd be all :D :wacky :joy
plus that means no little kids can break it! :joy

jk jk

Back