Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming?

maybe b/c he just kind falls over without making any kind of sound of pain like if he just instantly died :huh

if someone just carved up my face, I don't think I'd take that quietly. I'd be in crazy amounts of pain ergo Gamble most likely died

There was that loud WWHHHHRRRREEEOOW sound in the score after he fell to the ground. That could've masked his screams, and the pain may have been so great that he passed out.

Is it possible to get too much of autobotjohn? I think not.:lecture

I bet Christopher Reeve still looks better than that 1:1 in the video.

How the ____ did this thread turn to an Autobot John discussion? :lol Damn it!

Are you kidding? AutobotJohn is to customs what William Hung is to the singing industry! :lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RrLQUN8UJg&feature=related"]‪William Hung- She Bangs‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Sooo Ht no news on Joker 2.0? I'm waiting......

they need to stop with all the preview signs... they are so behind with releases....
wish Hot Toys would put out a release schedule.

they need to stop with all the preview signs... they are so behind with releases....
It would definitely help with all the misplaced anxiety they give me! :thud:

Would you guys be happy if they improved the outfits but kept the same head sculpts? Or all new Purple suit Joker? Seems like people loved it the first time.

All new. Sculpt, and clothes. They can do better.

Indeed. I think they've announced more figures than they've released this year. How many weeks has it been since a figure actually came out? I don't even remember the last one.

I really want this since I missed the last 4 jokers. Has it been that many where have I been. Oh yeah I remember now ,I've been broke!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back