Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming?

CAn't wait for Hot Toys to show us pics, it will look great!

I think that it will be a Nurse/Party Joker. If you look closely in this image you can spot a purple-coated Joker hidden between a bunny and Cap.

224584_10150253189547344_58690437343_7810509_7327175_n.jpg

I think that it will be a Nurse/Party Joker. If you look closely in this image you can spot a purple-coated Joker hidden between a bunny and Cap.

I keep asking this, but where are these pictures from? Is this how Hot Toys normally announces upcoming stuff?? When was this released? Because I see a Dark Knight Batman, a Hellboy, Mark 1 Ironman, and an Edward Scissorhands. All instant buys at retail price.

Nah, I was looking at the other guy in a coat between Bunny and Cap :lol

I see which one he means. Just left of center with the red bunny poster on top. Definitely the joker--you can see the green vest and chain.

Top left corner, next to cap is Aldo Raine (already produced). So i wouldn't count this joker shown as a new purple suit Joker certainty. :lecture

Last edited:

Look in the very middle of the picture (Just to the left of Jack Nicholson). I believe he means that one. Though it could just be the current DX.

I know.

I was stating that with the aldo raine being shown on the wall and with it being a past figure, that the purple joker pictured could be of one of the purple jokers ALREADY produced, and not an indication of the 2.0

I think that it will be a Nurse/Party Joker.

As long as it's not a Lemon Party Joker. Shudder.

Not that there's anything wrong with that kind of thing. :monkey1

Sorry guys if I made it unclear to any of you. ( There are a lot of Cap posters )

Although it could be a previously released DX, it may be a sign of things to come.

Indeed. I think they've announced more figures than they've released this year. How many weeks has it been since a figure actually came out? I don't even remember the last one.

3 weeks ago. IM Secret Project. :wink1:

I can't see this alleged picture

Fanboys are pulling all kinds of make believe out of their butts with those paste-up images.

Wowzers. And what was the last figure they released that was a general release and not some event exclusive? Ghost Rider, eight weeks ago?

Because they should ditch an already heavily faulty QC system to rush everything out! :lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly::goodpost:

the 2nd wave of spiderman and the 1st wave of Sweeney Todds' came out last week

Because they should ditch an already heavily faulty QC system to rush everything out! :lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly::goodpost:
:dunno I'm just wondering if Hot Toys is biting off more than they can chew, as it seems they're announcing figures twice as fast as they're able to release them. With the line-up they've got pegged for Q3-Q4 I suspect we may see a lot of delays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back