Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats cool the host a movie party every year... Do you do it around the holidays then? Like what kind of movies do you show?

It's usually November or December depending on release dates and people's schedules. It all started with LOTR, but I've had several (3) that were Batman themed. :)

What the hell is a D-V-D?

Surely you mean Blu Ray. ;)

:lol Yes. :lecture

That looks like Kato joker outfit.

My first thought too.

1327780935e49d60_l.gif

:rotfl

Why is the Joker wearing ankle boots?

Didn't notice that. Good question...

It's usually November or December depending on release dates and people's schedules. It all started with LOTR, but I've had several (3) that were Batman themed. :)

:lol Yes. :lecture

My first thought too.

:rotfl

Didn't notice that. Good question...

Thanks! Yeah my wife and I have been talking about having a LOTR Movie Marathon and/or a Harry Potter weekend or something this fall/winter. Might have to do it!

At the moment DX1 Still looks better than 2.0

download-3.jpg

I'd be shocked if we didn't get the blazer and overcoat with this

Shocked and horrified. :lecture

Not that exciting, nothing I haven't seen before.

Will still probably buy.

:lol :lecture

TWO different headsculpts with PERS.

This.

If they can do it with Jack Sparrow, there's no reason they can't do it here.

words...words...words...

sigpic778_76.gif

:eek:

:exactly:

a 1/4 figure will command attention like a PF statue does.

If anything, a 1/4 figure is taking the best qualities of a 1/4 statue (the museum size) and combining it with the best qualities of a figure (poseability).

That's better than peanut butter mixed with chocolate right there.

Yeah, I'm with you. My only problem with PF's is the lack of articulation. I've been wanting a couple posable 1/4 scale figures for a while now.

However, I am skeptical that it could be better than peanut butter mixed with chocolate...

So do you see what you did? You placed a COMMA inbetween the words "knife" & "shoes". Now I did originaly write the words as two seperat words because to my knowledge its not a compound word. The comma didn't plase its sef there someone had to do it & that someone is you.

Now Gippe, did it really mean so much to you to be right about something so small, that it drove you to.....forgery LOL?

oh_snap.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back