Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys MMS DX Joker 2.0...and here we go!

It's coming! But... I don't need table and lamp.

That looks like Kato joker outfit.

That's what I was thinking. It'd be really cool if HT got the master to work on this with them. Now I just want to see the Specs and Pics.

Looks like the interrogation table and lamp is coming with it. This will be fitting for a "DX" figure, hopefully they will provide another alternate clothing set like the nurse or bank robber uniform.

OMG.

Kato colored vest....

:lol

Watch this come with an interrogation set after I just picked one up from voidcat. :lol

Something tells me that, judging by the table, we're in for a DX pricetag. :lecture

Awesome!

Looks like he'll be coming with a smiling sculpt, I just hope that if he does, he'll come with a normal sculpt too. And he'd better come with his overcoat too.

That's what I was thinking. It'd be really cool if HT got the master to work on this with them. Now I just want to see the Specs and Pics.

Kato mentioned a while ago that he's collaborating with HT on a project. I guess it's this one. But yeah, shirt do need to be a tad darker.

Kato mentioned a while ago that he's collaborating with HT on a project. I guess it's this one. But yeah, shirt do need to be a tad darker.

And a tad less bulky by the looks of it.

what is the deal about this HT remake every figure?? and the collectors lost the value in the old figures they call LIMITED EDITION?? how many more BATMAN or JOKERS??? I have all the JOKERS they have out now this!! the same with IRON MAN!! :(

what is the deal about this HT remake every figure?? and the collectors lost the value in the old figures they call LIMITED EDITION?? how many more BATMAN or JOKERS??? I have all the JOKERS they have out now this!! the same with IRON MAN!! :(

so DON'T buy the FIGURES you DON'T want to GET!!. :dunno

Bigger picture.

152940rjs785lf888jvlff.jpg

Woooo! So it is coming. I am going to be in a pickle when it goes up for pre order, do i wait for a uk stockist or just get a pre order in from ssc? It shouldnt be exclusive should it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back