Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys MMS DX Joker 2.0...and here we go!

d80d85be.jpg

housedowant.jpg

Missed out on the 1st released, will definitely get this one :yess:

A better purple overcoat is one thing which I am really looking forward to. Lets see how close they get to this, this time:

dxj5ref.jpg

This one is a must have for me, since I'm new collecting hot toys figures and I don't have any joker (way too expensive on eBay)..

I just posted the new thread to let people know that there was an actual update, in case they thought that people were just talking in this thread.

so DON'T buy the FIGURES you DON'T want to GET!!. :dunno

Indeed.

Anyway, I'm surprised. I wasn't expecting this. And all because we see a table doesn't mean we'll get a laughing sculpt. If so so I sure hope it won't be the only sculpt. The shirt, tie and vest look great! This baby will have a DX Luke pricetag. Looking forward to specs.

edit: Yeah, with all the HA! HA! I guess it will include a laughing sculpt.

And people said this would never be Kato quality... there's a few hundred dollars saved on 1/6 clothes.

This one is a must have for me, since I'm new collecting hot toys figures and I don't have any joker (way too expensive on eBay)..

Same story here except I didn't buy the expensive jokers on evilbay because those bad headsculpts aren't worth that kind of money. Hope they improve the headsculpt this time.

This baby will have a DX Luke pricetag.

God I hope not. This seems like a pretty standard Joker with a diorama, sorta like Jack Sparrow. And Jack had a far more elaborate costume, so this thing had better not be pricier.

God I hope not. This seems like a pretty standard Joker with a diorama, sorta like Jack Sparrow. And Jack had a far more elaborate costume, so this thing had better not be pricier.

I guess you're right but who knows. But we also don't know what else it comes with either.

WE will not get these MANY AMAZING RELEASE'S NEXT YEAR ....Between THIS and AVENGER'S , HULK ,STARWARS VADER AND the YEAR OF the BATMAN RELEASE'S OHHHHHHH MY WERE LIVING IN HIGH TIMES to be COLLECTORS............cant WAIT.......I'M BROKE BUT HAPPY...............:yess::yess::yess:

I guess you're right but who knows. But we also don't know what else it comes with either.

Luke comes with two figures. I highly doubt that this figure will come with two figures (meaning outfits and bodies) but yeah who knows.

:exactly: Bought, Just hope we do not have to wait to much longer :impatient:

So when do you think we will see a full reveal?? Maybe tomorrow??

Out of curiosity, what is this kato costume that everyone talking about? Anyone hv a pic of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back