Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Roughly how long does it take them to go from announcement to release? Seems to me they take about 5 months.

The only problem with that time line is, HT hasn't "officially" announced this figure yet. As a matter of fact, HT hasn't said ANYTHING, not a single word about this supposed figure.

How long did Avatar take? :lol

The difference with Avatar was the R&D for the body (size/paint work) which took time. Not to mention there was an official license announcement + pics of the early Jake Sully model (unpainted) i.e. A LOT more info then this supposed DX Joker 2.0. I mean other than that placard posted on page 1, there's really nothing else from HT about it. No announcement, no hints of it, no teasers, nothing.

The difference with Avatar was the R&D for the body (size/paint work) which took time. Not to mention there was an official license announcement + pics of the early Jake Sully model (unpainted) i.e. A LOT more info then this supposed DX Joker 2.0. I mean other than that placard posted on page 1, there's really nothing else from HT about it. No announcement, no hints of it, no teasers, nothing.

If it makes ya feel better, from announcement to release, Bruce Lee took 3 years. So given it's been less than 6 months, it's still faaaaaaaaaar too early to wet the pants about. :lol

If it makes ya feel better, from announcement to release, Bruce Lee took 3 years. So given it's been less than 6 months, it's still faaaaaaaaaar too early to wet the pants about. :lol

Yeah, but you have to remember that Hot Toys loves milking two lines, Iron-Man and Batman. So they might announce this sooner then later. You never know though.

Yeah, but you have to remember that Hot Toys loves milking two lines, Iron-Man and Batman. So they might announce this sooner then later. You never know though.

I think they'll wanna let the TDK coals simmer a bit and milk some attention for '89 Batman and Joker. Promising another BB/TDK release too soon could pull the Nolancompoops away from '89 Bats products.

I think they'll wanna let the TDK coals simmer a bit and milk some attention for '89 Batman and Joker. Promising another BB/TDK release too soon could pull the Nolancompoops away from '89 Bats products.

Hey! I'm a Nolancompoop! :lol

What other characters could they make from the Burton films that people will wan't? Maybe Penguin?

I think they'll milk TDK all the way up to TDKR's release. (And I'll buy all of them too) :lol

well EB just released another teaser their Begins Batman from their TDK license today, so it really may not be long if HT wants to release theirs with EB's 1/4 Joker I can see EB's Joker possibly being at least teased by the end of the year if not then Jan 2012 seeing how they released Leon then maybe a month or 2 later released their t-800 and now showing a teaser of the Begins suit.

This might coincide with the EB TDK reveals :dunno ...which means it will be a while before we see anything :lol

Why does it seem like Hot Toys hates Enterbay? I'm a huge fan of Hot Toys and their figures usually beat the crap out of Enterbays in terms of pricing or realism. The only Enterbay I'm interested in ordering is the Leon the Professional as I don't see anyone else touching that movie.

Bruce Lee took 3 years.

I wasn't keeping track but I can believe that. Still, like Avatar there was an official announcement and HT at least talked about it within that 3 years. Again, other than that placard seen within the TDK display HT hasn't said a single thing (officially or even in interviews) about any DX Joker 2.0. so until they do there's no reason to get excited or jump the gun i.e. people selling their DX 01 Joker's.

They better hurry up with the 2.0 cause when TDKR comes out people are going be fappin for Bane. :lol

Why does it seem like Hot Toys hates Enterbay? I'm a huge fan of Hot Toys and their figures usually beat the crap out of Enterbays in terms of pricing or realism. The only Enterbay I'm interested in ordering is the Leon the Professional as I don't see anyone else touching that movie.

Its nothing personal, its business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back