Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flip it now.

It will at least be the purple outfit. As for second ouftfit, anything is better than that lame Cop outfit. Well, a nuse outfit would be even lamer.

If there's two Jokers in this new set, then certainly one will be the purple outfit. Whoever thinks different is just plain wrong.

This is HT. Masters of the repeat and re-release. See Mark I.

I don't think there won't be a purple suit included, just saying it would be pretty funny I it wasn't.

Hasn't been stated to be a 2-in-1 either.

I think it will be rooted hair Joker with purple coat Joker.

But the title would probably be, NURSE JOKER with bonus purple outfit joker.

Yeh that seems to be a good bet Mike. Looking forward to seeing it anyways.

Agreed.

Somehow I've lost all of the appeal of collecting HT now :panic::lol

Will just grab the Joker 3.0 later when they've compiled and refined all Nurse, Bank, Interrogation, Cop and purple Joker together in 1 package :lol

:lol:lol With a fold out cardboard closet to keep one in while he wears the other.

And it will include an exclusive never before seen outfit where his vest has all the buttons.

I'm actually hoping for an "Origins" Joker with a business suit and an unscarred headsculpt. It'll even include a little comic showing what his life was like before he became the Joker. Accessories may include, but are not limited to, papers to file, a briefcase, a sack lunch because the cafeteria food is too expensive, and a coffe mug with a picture of a kitten on it that's captioned, "Why so serious?"

He needs to close that Johnson deal, and every night, until it's done, he will work over time, because he's a man of his word.

Fingers crossed!

And it will include an exclusive never before seen outfit where his vest has all the buttons.

I'm actually hoping for an "Origins" Joker with a business suit and an unscarred headsculpt. It'll even include a little comic showing what his life was like before he became the Joker. Accessories may include, but are not limited to, papers to file, a briefcase, a sack lunch because the cafeteria food is too expensive, and a coffe mug with a picture of a kitten on it that's captioned, "Why so serious?"

He needs to close that Johnson deal, and every night, until it's done, he will work over time, because he's a man of his word.

Fingers crossed!

This made me laugh:lol

Speaking from experience is the most believable/thought out story you can tell.

Excellent origins of Joker story line, Christopher Nolan could use an idea or two, :clap

I'm gunna :lol More , all the morons selling their DX01's in hopes of this "NEW and IMPROVED JOKER PRODUCT" and its a disappointment :rotfl

I laugh at those that sold their awesome Blade figure to overpay for a figure that reissued. :wave :1-1:

I laugh at those that sold their awesome Blade figure to overpay for a figure that reissued. :wave :1-1:

I dunno. They might have the last laugh when in a couple years, the only OC suit anybody will want to pay mad cash for is the one with the good Bale sculpt. :huh

For those of you who have known and followed Hot Toys over the past several years... Roughly how long does it take them to go from announcement to release? Seems to me they take about 5 months... Is that about right? You guys think we'll see him before or during the second quarter of 2012?

For those of you who have known and followed Hot Toys over the past several years... Roughly how long does it take them to go from announcement to release? Seems to me they take about 5 months... Is that about right? You guys think we'll see him before or during the second quarter of 2012?

Figures can be delayed for any number of reasons: revisions, licensing approval etc. Some figures might come out within 5 months (though I can't recall which ones this sounds on the quicker side of things). DX Bruce Lee took around a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back