Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece 1/6 Mandarin Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC_0010A_zpsb8c215c7.gif

DSC_0042A_zps7658f8cf.gif

BADASS :rock

Got Trevor today. Love him. Such a great figure. But there are two glaring faults with the figure.

1) No gun. He has a right trigger finger hand but no pistol to go with him. And considering his only other accessories are other hands, the chair, and his sunglasses he could have used some more stuff.

2) No left trigger finger. The box art uses that shot of him from the posters sitting down with his index finger on his sunglasses. You can't even achieve that pose with the hands they gave him. I had to settle for a mirror image of that pose and use the right trigger hand he has. Again, considering this lack of accessories he came with, he should have had at least matching sets of hands instead of an extra odd one.

I agree about the lack of accessories but I think read somewhere that since he is a terrorist type figure, Hot Toys couldn't legally include firearms. Didn't stop me from ordering an AK and Hechler & Koch P7 pistol. He's already one of my favorite figures but once you add the AK, he becomes so much more of a badass. Check out Blackopstoys. They are always running coupon specials so you can pick up loose items on the cheap. Or just borrow something from one of your other figures. Good luck brother and happy holidays.

Well I caved and bought Mandarin an Ak 47...now I have to get Tony Stark something and Midas something and I can't forget about Mime Joker and Major Bludd....

Because he's a terrorist they can't "legally" include firearms?

Tha' hell?! 😕

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You don't have to give ALL of your figures Christmas presents :lol

If you don't then the bad poses start and the shelf diving....a big headache...it is just easier...ok no more egg nog and brandy...ok I ran out of egg nog 2 1/2 hours ago....

Thanks guys! i really appreciate the support, it's a great figure, but a bit too "peaceful" without the sunglasses.

As for how i made it, i used photoshop's gif animation, and that lets you add effects on your original photos, its pretty neat, i just figured it out myself, it makes things more dynamic.

Well I caved and bought Mandarin an Ak 47...now I have to get Tony Stark something and Midas something and I can't forget about Mime Joker and Major Bludd....

If you don't then the bad poses start and the shelf diving....a big headache...it is just easier...ok no more egg nog and brandy...ok I ran out of egg nog 2 1/2 hours ago....

:lol:rotfl:lol

Thanks guys! i really appreciate the support, it's a great figure, but a bit too "peaceful" without the sunglasses.

As for how i made it, i used photoshop's gif animation, and that lets you add effects on your original photos, its pretty neat, i just figured it out myself, it makes things more dynamic.

That's some really cool stuff. :clap

Can't include a toy gun with a toy man because the character it was based on was thought to be a terrorist for 2/3 of the movie, but it really wasn't? Legally?

Yeah, going with there is no such law.

If there is, stop the world please.....I'm getting off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back