Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece 1/6 Mandarin Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Joker in TDK was a domestic terrorist and he came with plenty of firepower in both of his releases.

JP

Can't include a toy gun with a toy man because the character it was based on was thought to be a terrorist for 2/3 of the movie, but it really wasn't? Legally?

Yeah, going with there is no such law.

If there is, stop the world please.....I'm getting off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Doesn't make sense to me either, just thought I read something in passing that mentioned him being a Bin Laden type character so they weren't going to include any firearms.

Trevor showed up here today... quick first impressions... really nice figure.
Excellent soft goods, fantastic sculpt & paint... but I agree with those who are grumbling about his lack of firepower... a pistol, a machine gun, a can of Bud fer chrissakes... something!

looks real good right out of the box...looking forward to snapping some shots later...

i doubt its terrorist issues, just hot toys being lazy. if its legal issues then that would be marvel's area to deal with which clearly has no issues as the movie was shown worldwide, so its hot toys side which means lazy.

does anyone know the name of the pistol he was using? thinking about tracking one down from ebay

no problem, there's not many of that exact color and model online though, well not that i can find. only some cheap black dml ones. if you find the exact ones lemme know!

Okay...getting a chance to really look at this one....and WOW!

When HT knocks it out of the park...it goes WAY out. What a fantastic job on the portrait. Excellent work.

No regrets getting this one....great display piece!

...and before I get a zillion posts telling me I don't have the right weapons...I KNOW. :)

Just wish HT had included some with him...

Last edited:
Just saw a UPS truck on my street.
Earliest ever sighting for one.
It drove right by my house.
I knew I wasn't getting him for Christmas.
I was dooped!

Day is still young... took two delivery stops at my work yesterday til he showed up...

Besides... you'll never see him coming...

sorry.. couldn't resist...

Great pics! He def should have come with at least 1 weapon. Glad I picked one up for him to display with.

UPS delivery scheduled for today :panic:

Just wish HT had included some with him...

Sure they did, he's got ten weapons right on his fingers :wink1: I thought the movie was great and enjoyed how they used the character, but I am still totally posing my HT Mandy as if he's got legit power rings when he arrives.

Sure they did, he's got ten weapons right on his fingers :wink1: I thought the movie was great and enjoyed how they used the character, but I am still totally posing my HT Mandy as if he's got legit power rings when he arrives.

Going to do the same thing!!!

So I rushed home and turns out I missed the UPS delivery for this since they came way earlier than usual :gah:

However, my UPS driver left me a note with his # on it saying if I needed it to holler so I did! He was still in town and 10 mins later I got him! :bunnydanc

How cool is that? !

Back