Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece 1/6 Mandarin Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
watch IM 4 come out and we find out the mandarin is someone else entirely init. it can be a running joke...every new villain can be the mandarin

Lets keep you and Shane Black as far away from an iron man set as possible

"The mandarin is real and someone else".
That's almost as bad as Harry Knowles ideas.
Kingsley's Mandarin
Spoiler Spoiler:
He'll never be back in a RDJ Iron Man movie.
And we have to wait till at least 2018 till they reboot it like they did with that totally pointless and shoddy reboot of spiderman.

"The mandarin is real and someone else".
That's almost as bad as Harry Knowles ideas.
Kingsley's Mandarin
Spoiler Spoiler:
He'll never be back in a RDJ Iron Man movie.
And we have to wait till at least 2018 till they reboot it like they did with that totally pointless and shoddy reboot of spiderman.

Why would they reboot it? According to Feige they'll just switch out actors and keep it going if needed, like Bond.

Why would they reboot it? According to Feige they'll just switch out actors and keep it going if needed, like Bond.

as i said before RDJ IS IM..back the dumptruck full of cash to one of RDJ's homes and start dumping...

IF HT produces Mandarin I just might buy it for a novelty item!

If you have seen the movie, you have to admit that this character was a horrible waste of a cool villain from the comics. Why even use the
Mandarin name? They could have just put in some Osama BinL Laden type of character. And how is having a Asian bad guy racist? Do all of the bad guys have to be crackers?

I can't decided if the Mandarin is the most awesome superhero villain now or the worst :lol

Still in for the figure though. His look is just awesome. Really hope comes with the throne and sunglasses from the poster.

I can't decided if the Mandarin is the most awesome superhero villain now or the worst :lol

Still in for the figure though. His look is just awesome. Really hope comes with the throne and sunglasses from the poster.

I'm 100% in if the price isn't high and he has an alternate outfit (those red pants).

Hey, Tony had donuts, they could EASILY give him a pack and a can or two of beer.

I'm 100% in if the price isn't high and he has an alternate outfit (those red pants).

Hey, Tony had donuts, they could EASILY give him a pack and a can or two of beer.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Not necessarily. They didn't show his headsculpt, so that might not be done/approved yet.

Back