Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece 1/6 Mandarin Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sad thing is if they sold this, I would probably buy 2, and set 1 up next to "The Dude" and it would be fantastic!

Hot Toys DX15 - Mandarin with Hookers and Blow EX

-includes fully realised Lazy-Boy acurate reclining armchair with swivel motion
- 1 Mandarin toga clothed figure (crossed eyes feature since its a DX)
- 2 Movie acurate hookers
- piece of glass
- Cocaine dust
-Six pack of Budweiser
-Glock
-Pimp robe
-Fortune Cookie
-mini TV
-Fanning Hand

Sideshow Exclusive - Mini beer fridge

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Key word there. Just wrapped up the most successful CB trilogy of all time, not even a year ago. Unfortunately people are going to compare it is what we do. Given that movie's recency effect alone should have been a red flag no no as any human that has seen both of these movies will make that comparison.

In the end it didn't matter, they could have carted tony out tap dancing for 2 hours and the damn thing would still make $500 million dollars on the number of people going to see the film. It's a comic book movie not Citizen Kane.:lol

I dunno what you are talking about but you are kind of funny :lol
when you say peole you are talking about you right? I didn't head anyone compare it to that movie, but I get your point it seems my mind can't connect DC and Marvel in any way

Who cares, IM3 was great :rotfl

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

People who are considering buying this. I wish you luck with the rest of your financial decisions.

avengers came out last year and the VII, hulk, coulson, and banner are still not out yet

True I suppose I should have said at least in the near future they could be done as any MMS Iron Man figure takes time to make and I really don't think the make a Killian figure yet after that its just many of the different Armors.

Banner and Coulson yeah Hot Toys is just milking it as I think they could have expanded they product line to include other summer movies licenses such as Stark Trek , After Earth and Pacific Rim even The Wolverine has yet to be picked up officially despite them making 2
Wolverine figures so far.

Even the Batman will sure enough be getting more figures in the future I don't think they would let that license die just yet and I do believe they had mentioned in an article that a Gordon and Blake are I the works. So milk it they shall it only comes at the expense of other licenses AKA X men were the hell is Professor X !!!!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I didn't think it was possible...

but I've been cured of my Iron Man disease! I may never have to buy another one after they finally release Armored Whiplash and a diecast Mark 3!

Mark 42, Heart Breaker and that Gemini Suit for me. Yeah the last 2 were hardly in the film but look amazing.

I can't believe anyone would want Mandarin unless it's of the orange variety. I don't particularly need Mike from Neighbours in my collection either really

I didn't think it was possible...

but I've been cured of my Iron Man disease! I may never have to buy another one after they finally release Armored Whiplash and a diecast Mark 3!

A-FREAKIN-MEN! :goodpost:

That movie sucked the pleasure of collecting out of me, and look at my sig and avatar. I'm a (was) a sucker for Iron Man stuff.

Haters gonna hate Im going to get this and I have saw this movie.

He's a quirky character for sure.
Whether you like how the character was handled at the end, there can be no denying that the general public(in the movie) viewed The Mandarin as worse than Bin Laden. Even Bin Laden wouldn't have attacked Air Force One.

Back