1/6 Hot Toys - MMS494 - Solo: A Star Wars Story Patrol Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don’t have any other Solo figs obviously so put this guy with the closest things to.

He’s a pretty sweet figure — haven’t had much time to check him out but I’m viewing him a bit as a stand in until the eventual HT Scout trooper. Interestingly they did give his neck lots of articulation.

c8fcba2e16a4b77958742f1dd780fb77.jpg

I picked this guy up from eBay for $199. Was watching and the seller sent an offer to buy for $189 + $10 shipping.....pretty stoked to get him adding to the various troopers on my shelves. He looks awesome...

Nice! Yeah, saw some good deals on eBay this week. No denying he’s from Star Wars and looks pretty badass on the shelf. Some nice weathering and a nice blend of different trooper parts.

Yeah he fits in to the "expanded Disneyverse" story arc along with Shore Trooper, Death Trooper etc...He might be my favorite look, he has a nice transition to the classics.

Yep I’m inclined to agree. I think it being a one off Trooper with little screen time coupled with the fact that Solo was a box office dud will result in a low production run for this figure.

But if it does go for crazy after market prices hot toys will take note and just reissue it.

But if it does go for crazy after market prices hot toys will take note and just reissue it.
I think re-issuing a Trooper is less likely. It’s one thing to re-release a major character, but a secondary character like a Trooper, especially one that’s just a one off isn’t going to happen.

Don’t have any other Solo figs obviously so put this guy with the closest things to.

He’s a pretty sweet figure — haven’t had much time to check him out but I’m viewing him a bit as a stand in until the eventual HT Scout trooper. Interestingly they did give his neck lots of articulation.

Finally not that "hold on!" pose from the box art again :lol

Nice Han and Chewie!

No I was being sarcastic. I suppose you can count Jedi Luke. They did another Stormtrooper but it's a different figure all around.

I remember them doing second runs of some of the ANH figures..... back when sales were going well!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can I let myself spend $200 on a meaningless background trooper?

Some of the best Star Wars figures as a child can be classed as this if you had no imagination.

The Cantina Aliens, Bounty Hunters, Jabba goons etc. All wonderful.

This trooper looks superb and feels like it belongs in Star Wars. Both this and RO have managed to capture that in the designs.

Back