1/6 Hot Toys - MMS494 - Solo: A Star Wars Story Patrol Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a pic from The Art of Solo book. How cool would this have looked! Definite CHiPs vibe.

DSC_0001.jpg

I preordered this but thinking of cancelling. It’s a fantastic looking figure but at the end of the day I think I should move the $300 Canadian to Count Dooku!! I have the Snow and Sand trooper and that should be enough to represent. Again not taking away anything from the figures looks good!! Damn Shame!!

Those arms are so distracting. Such a great figure otherwise. Whatever costume-maker keeps adding those to the on-film suits should be fired. Off with his/her head!

Those arms are so distracting. Such a great figure otherwise. Whatever costume-maker keeps adding those to the on-film suits should be fired. Off with his/her head!
It doesn't bother me too much here because it reminds me of motorcycle gear. It's reinforced such that if he falls and slides he can brace with his arms. At least in my mind.

Now that sort of kills the pants being fabric but hey, it's something.

The pants are made of Correlian silk. It's impact and abrasion resistant. Joking of course.

Loontentoys on EBay has some for sale at £179.99 with free postage. Can't be that popular in HK to be this price for a new release.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Used to order from them with no issue at all. Strangely, their Ebay store seemed to be closed for some time now. As most of you can actually see items listed there, i can only assume they restricted shipping to certain areas.

Loontentoys on EBay has some for sale at £179.99 with free postage. Can't be that popular in HK to be this price for a new release.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Star Wars in general is not popular in Asia. The people buying this figure are not from Asia. The surprise is going to be when the e-tailers get less than a case of these and people start bitching why there were so few made.

Last edited:
Jeez, watching the movie again, the closest thing we get to a closeup of this guy is after he flies off the bike! For some reason I remembered seeing a bit more than that the first time.

IMG_20190526_163749.jpg

Back