Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

angry-eyes.gif

Khev confirmed prequel fan

___
death-star-super-laser-main-image_408bebb4.jpeg

:lol

Let's encourage some discussion to get the post count up here.

TOPIC OF THE DAY

Did Boss Nass make a poor choice making Jar Jar a general to lead the Gungan Grand Army during the Battle of Naboo? Would the Gungans have faired better and suffered less causalities during the skirmish if Captain Tarpals led the defenses? Would he have prepared better tactics and held on longer?

Discuss.

Let's encourage some discussion to get the post count up here.

TOPIC OF THE DAY

Did Boss Nass make a poor choice making Jar Jar a general to lead the Gungan Grand Army during the Battle of Naboo? Would the Gungans have faired better and suffered less causalities during the skirmish if Captain Tarpals led the defenses? Would he have prepared better tactics and held on longer?

Discuss.
Hmmm me'sa tinkin dis is a bombad question ... I know!

image.jpeg

So this is how the Anakin thread dies ... To the sound of us all reading posts in Jar Jar bink's voice

Tarkin thread is like falling into a nest of Gundarks. You fell into that nightmare and I rescued you remember?

The threads are like sand. They are coarse and rough and irritating, and they go everywhere off topic ..

I preordered them. I preordered them all. They're bought, every single one of them. And not just Hot Toys Anakin, but Hot Toys Tarkin and Hot Toys Emperor too. They're like dollies, and I displayed them like dollies!!

I preordered them. I preordered them all. They're bought, every single one of them. And not just Hot Toys Anakin, but Hot Toys Tarkin and Hot Toys Emperor too. They're like dollies, and I displayed them like dollies!!

but do you hate them? LOL

"The Star Wars Expanded Univerese is a category for many stories some consider to be..non-canon."

"Is it possible to learn these stories ?"

"Not from Mickey Mouse".

Wow.... found this way down near the bottom of page 2.

My mission is accomplished. Tarkin is done. I can support this thread now.

Back