Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

Good work Khev ... keeping bumping the Anakin thread over the Tarkin one - Yes, your thoughts betray you. Your feelings for the Hot Toys Anakin figure are strong

Perhaps RO isn't the only prequel that you like after all...

tumblr_nypcdxsPJq1qhub34o1_500.gif

;)

In case you hadn't noticed ...My powers have doubled since we last met Khev (it was when you insulted Aliens on Aliens Day! :wink1:)

Oh no, did I? Probably if you've been harboring that since 4/26, lol. What did I say? It couldn't have been too harsh as that's one of my all-time favorite films!

I love that we can actually say anything we want about Wor-Gar in this thread and because of the competition there's nothing he can do about it. :lol

Hey Wor-Gar I heard that you eat your boogers, bump this thread if it's not true. :D

Oh no, did I? Probably if you've been harboring that since 4/26, lol. What did I say? It couldn't have been too harsh as that's one of my all-time favorite films!

It was months ago now when your love for Rogue One knew no bounds haha ... you were in the process of of comparing RO to Aliens and Jurassic World (I mean clearly Aliens doesn't belong in the same bracket as the other too :lol) and I petitioned you not to sully the good name of Aliens on Aliens day. To your credit you agreed.... but not before landing a parting shot ... that's right you called it ALIEN day (you used upper case and everything haha)!

Review_DarthVaderAnakinSkywalkerROTSTVC_stillA.jpg

"Now this is Thread Racing!!"

young-anakin-skywalker-yippee.jpg

I love that we can actually say anything we want about Wor-Gar in this thread and because of the competition there's nothing he can do about it. :lol

Hey Wor-Gar I heard that you eat your boogers, bump this thread if it's not true. :D

Chess ko Khev. WorGar porkman outman geesa. Mee teesa rodda co pana pee choppa chawa. Coo wolpa tooney rana.

Anakin.jpg

And he sniffs farts!!

Haha all these post Gonna go make me have a prequel marathon, I love the prequels Episode I released when I was 8 or 9 remember going to see it in theater and being so thrilled watching it me and my cousin would battle with little plastic sabers I had green Qui Gon saber he had Mauls. I was stoked when Hot Toys announced this Episode III is my favorite Star Wars film and I might actually like the prequels better I love the originals as well but I think it has to do with growing up with the prequels and remembering how I felt back then that does it anyway can't wait for this looks outstanding.

Tarkin thread should win.....Cushing deserves a figure before Hayden.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's not about Cushing getting a figure before Hayden, it's about displeasing Wor-Gar.

Important issues.

Haha all these post Gonna go make me have a prequel marathon, I love the prequels Episode I released when I was 8 or 9 remember going to see it in theater and being so thrilled watching it me and my cousin would battle with little plastic sabers I had green Qui Gon saber he had Mauls. I was stoked when Hot Toys announced this Episode III is my favorite Star Wars film and I might actually like the prequels better I love the originals as well but I think it has to do with growing up with the prequels and remembering how I felt back then that does it anyway can't wait for this looks outstanding.

I grew up with the prequels too and have a much stronger connection towards them than the OT. Nostalgia definitely plays a big role in it.

Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

And all the multiple sentence posts could have been split up into separate posts for each sentence. Come on slacking in here!

I kid. [emoji23][emoji12]

The Prequels and the OT are on the same level for me since I grew up on them both. I'd rather get Anakin before Tarkin, all six movies are basically the story of Anakin/Vader after all.

It was months ago now when your love for Rogue One knew no bounds haha ... you were in the process of of comparing RO to Aliens and Jurassic World (I mean clearly Aliens doesn't belong in the same bracket as the other too :lol) and I petitioned you not to sully the good name of Aliens on Aliens day. To your credit you agreed.... but not before landing a parting shot ... that's right you called it ALIEN day (you used upper case and everything haha)!

That wasn't a parting shot it really *is* called "ALIEN Day," google it! ;)

But as you know for me at least there's no shame in any movie being ranked slightly below RO, others' mileage will understandably vary. For many years my Top 2 films period were ESB and then ALIENS. But then the 2000's hit and the LOTR knocked ALIENS down a bit (with FOTR even replacing ESB for me for a time, hell it might still be my #1 even today, I'll have to watch it again to be sure.)

:duff

That wasn't a parting shot it really *is* called "ALIEN Day," google it! ;)

[types into google and sees 'Alien Day' not 'Aliens Day']

I don't want to hear any more about Aliens Day. The internet has turned against me. Don't you turn against me!

From my point of view.jpg

But as you know for me at least there's no shame in any movie being ranked slightly below RO, others' mileage will understandably vary.

You're asking me to be rational. That is something that I know I cannot do. Believe me, I wish I could just wish away my feelings, but I can't.

tumblr_inline_nwq552iFDq1sjf2gc_1280.jpg

For many years my Top 2 films period were ESB and then ALIENS. But then the 2000's hit and the LOTR knocked ALIENS down a bit (with FOTR even replacing ESB for me for a time, hell it might still be my #1 even today, I'll have to watch it again to be sure.) :duff

Wait... ESB and Aliens are my top 2 films too ....

anakin-skywalker-reelgood.jpg

Are you an angel?

Your top 3 movies are correct sir haha, just add Jurassic Park and Terminator to that list and you have my top 5 movies as well. :hi5:

P.s. I'm also in the "I love Rogue One" camp and have my Jyn dolly on pre-order

P.p.s Prequel trilogy is so much fun to quote haha

:lol

Very easy to be a RO fan if you like ALIENS IMO. As I've said I think that a lot of RO was inspired by ALIENS. The turbotank transporting Jyn on Waboni feels very similar to the APC driving across the barren rocks of LV-426. The rainy rocky terrain of Eadu also felt very LV-426ish to me. Then there's the giant uplink tower on Scarif, not too unlike the massive dish Bishop aligned to call the remote dropship. Also the female AI saying "Transmitting...transmitting..." sounded like the voice that was giving the countdown for the fusion reactor to blow. You even had the main villain surprising the female lead by sneaking up an elevator to get her at the end, lol. :D

I like JP but find that it's probably more fun to quote than to watch, kind of like the PT/Anakin. :)

No shame in that at all. That's what it's all about:hi5:

Back