Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

I think everyone's just been holding their breath for the pre-order.

So, they're all dead now, obviously. :lol

Dead, not from asphyxiation, but rather slaughtered by Anakin, just as the Younglings were.

RIP Younglings.

RIP Younglings.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Maybe we can spin a story where the Jedi and the Sith actually switched platforms during the end of the Old Republic era, and it's actually the Jedi who began to stand for what the Sith actually stands for and are guilty for the crimes committed by the Sith.

Oh wait... :lol

Hopefully the pre-order goes up before all the Ep.VIII reveals or this will get pushed to the bottom of the list in terms of release. :(

Well him and any of the RO figures we've been waiting for. I'm getting a little pissed that Baz has not been preordered as I would have forwent Chirrut if I thought that there was a chance that Baz was not coming. :mad:
Dirty pool Hot Toys, just dirty.

I really wanted Anakin, the Death Star Trooper, Palpatine, and the Royal Guards to go up for PO before Force Friday. Mostly because after Force Friday, there's going to be a plethora of Justice League figures getting released. And then it's straight to Infinity War, and the Han Solo movies.

Whatever doesn't go up for preorder in the next couple of weeks isn't going to actually be released until like 2019-2020 at this rate.

Yeah, personally wouldn't be surprised if this doesn't go up for PO for awhile.

Let's encourage some discussion to get the post count up here.

TOPIC OF THE DAY

Did Boss Nass make a poor choice making Jar Jar a general to lead the Gungan Grand Army during the Battle of Naboo? Would the Gungans have faired better and suffered less causalities during the skirmish if Captain Tarpals led the defenses? Would he have prepared better tactics and held on longer?

Discuss.

via Imgflip Meme Generator

It won't.

All HT wanted to do was prime the pump, whet the whistle. PT is coming... but give it a year or two. As expected and predicted.

Muhahahahahahaha

So you're saying there won't be any Anakin/Emperor rumpy pumpy for a long time?

My Sideshow Anakin and ROTS Obi Wan are now on EBay, their upgrade hopefully available in the next couple of years.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Day 1 PO here. I wonder what the Ex will be or if there will be an Ex for this. I can see Hot Toys doing Mustafar Vader/ Anakin and Obi Wan as Con exclusives with a Red eyes sculpt and burned clothes for both.

Back