Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope.

I went on the waitlist the day after the figure sold out and haven't received anything. :( I'm starting to lose hope.
I went on the day of, don’t think I’ll be getting one either. I keep checking BBTS also with no luck.

I went on the day of, don’t think I’ll be getting one either. I keep checking BBTS also with no luck.

Definitely too early to lose hope, unless you just want to pick up Anakin in the next few weeks. I've had waitlist items convert almost a year after I got on the list. SSC just got their first shipment in, and it seems like HT has been sending small batches at first, like Spider-Man & Jack Sparrow. I think people will certainly get conversions in May and the summer months after. I doubt HT is releasing Anakin in small numbers when they just announced Obi-Wan and most likely these two are the beginning of many other Prequel figures...

Palpatine did not make his eyes light up at will. Like I said above, when a Sith draws an immense amount of power from the dark side their eyes will change for a short period of time. It happens involuntarily.

Every time I see Palpatine's eyes is was never normal. I didn't think the change was temporary. I am talking about once he became the emperor.

Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

Hey! Do you still have this Anakin for sale? If you do, I am interested. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

If you need one I purchased one off of ebay when they dropped overseas from ebay seller timcent88 he also supplied me with tarkin and leia hoth when they came out. However i had already pre ordered from sideshow and did not cancel so he was charged and is shipping tomorrow just received tracking, im on east coast so he should arrive by Monday. I can let him go for $260 shipped to US and $300 shipped anywhere in world, that's pretty much retail i think all in with shipping from SS it was $254
Hey! Is this Anakin still available? If so, i am interested. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Received mine today, haven't been able to really examine and mess around with but out the box looked great really like the boots and belt. I really love my custom sith eyes sculpt so I'm torn between what I'll use as this sculpt is really nice, I'll try and get some pics soon.:)

How do you guys feel about the materiasl used on Anakin cloth ?

The robe is made out of something that feels so nice. The clothes underneath, I haven’t found anyway to really adjust them to make it all sit better, aside from the wired part. I’m also concerned that the instructions warn not to leave the robe in contact with the hands or head or it may stain.

Nope.

I went on the waitlist the day after the figure sold out and haven't received anything. :( I'm starting to lose hope.

They haven't sent out 7/10/etc day charging notices to everyone who preordered yet. It's obviously coming in batches. There will be cancellations from some of those orders.

Well I was supposed to get mine today... but the universe has other plans

Screen Shot 2018-04-20 at 8.56.11 AM.jpg

The robe is made out of something that feels so nice. The clothes underneath, I haven’t found anyway to really adjust them to make it all sit better, aside from the wired part. I’m also concerned that the instructions warn not to leave the robe in contact with the hands or head or it may stain.

Had that used that caveat before about coming in contact may stain head or hands?? Is kinda bull?!#$ . Defeats the whole purpose of the robe. What’s the point of including it if they know ahead of time it can potentially stain and ruin your figure. That’s just laziness on their part.....

Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

Since some Sideshow orders are arriving, has anyone ended up with two Anakins and looking to sell one?

I have him on order at BBTS but who knows when they will start shipping.

Had that used that caveat before about coming in contact may stain head or hands?? Is kinda bull?!#$ . Defeats the whole purpose of the robe. What’s the point of including it if they know ahead of time it can potentially stain and ruin your figure. That’s just laziness on their part.....

I posed Old Man Kenobi with his hands pulling his robe back (about 2 months) and it did stain the fingertips. I believe the cloaks are of the same material and color.

Back