Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't get my email yet but I'm fine with that. It's been a busy month; got Armored Bats last week, Rey's coming in next week, so a couple of weeks helps spread the love.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you guys are willing to display your figures without being behind glass, you could use wall shelves.

They work great, keep figures above ground level, and away from Windows potentially depending on where you hang them.

To me, too many detolfs can clutter a room quickly.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Been thinking of doing that. Just don't have room for detolf.

Can anyone tell me about this company? very interested but it depends when it releases.

:exactly:

The info from an FB page translated:
For all those who are not decided if you buy the regular batman or the knightmare of hot toys pus I bring you good news...
Dreamworks Productions, an independent company, get a kit where come the accessories necessary to convert the regular version on the version knightmare.
The Kit is called "Trench Coat" and will bring, apparently, all the accessories, including the machine gun with the letter of the joker.

For all those who are not decided if you buy the regular batman or the knightmare of hot toys pus I bring you good news...
Dreamworks Productions, an independent company, get a kit where come the accessories necessary to convert the regular version on the version knightmare.
The Kit is called "Trench Coat" and will bring, apparently, all the accessories, including the machine gun with the letter of the joker.
What is their facebook? I can't seem to find them or their website for some reason lol

No email for me yet.

Is that because I'm a flexpay? Or I'm in the uk? Or neither?

Flex pay doesn't get these types of notice because they already have a schedule in place with a final payment date at which time the figure will be sent. The only notices flex pay will get will be if there is a delay pushing back the flex pay date, or, if he comes into stock a reasonable period of time before your final flex pay, then an early processing offer. However now you have the option in your sideshow account to "pay balance now" on flex pay purchases they might not send those early processing emails anymore. Just be aware that "pay balance now"doesn't pay the balance "now" if the figure is still on PO, it just converts the outstanding amount to a pay on shipping schedule.

interesting, hopefully it's under 50$ or i'm not sold :lol

What is their facebook? I can't seem to find them or their website for some reason lol

https://m.facebook.com/DreamWorksStudio/

Where is being sold through, FB? If it goes up for order, can someone post a link?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Finally ordered him! can't wait! My first order with Sideshow directly as well, because all European shops I frequent cannot get their hands on him.
Any ideas when we can expect him to ship? Some people said they got their 14 days e-mail. What does that exactly mean? That he will ship in 14 days?

Hi,

I got my e-mail saying that Sideshow would receive the order within the next 14 days and then it would be shipped. I'm expecting it around mid-October if not before

Hi,

I got my e-mail saying that Sideshow would receive the order within the next 14 days and then it would be shipped. I'm expecting it around mid-October if not before

Thanks! And when will they charge the credit card for it? On the day they ship?

Yep, I got my notice a few days ago too. I'm really looking forward to getting this one.

just got mine unexpectedly as i was initially collecting the armored version. the price was good on this one and i just couldn't let it pass. some shots of this gorgeous figure!

KIIBLS8.jpg

WAL48Z4.jpg

0fDz3q2.jpg

LYaGvzK.jpg

zEGdWil.jpg

ZBb5Fnr.jpg

VXCEqcj.jpg

Back