Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like my order went through! I don't think I am on a wait list.

I haven't seen the movie yet but this Batman just looks too cool to pass up. Will pose beside Bane.

i think wait list is still a few weeks out. they are not going to lose $$ because they don't have enough. thats not how it works these days. a select few figures will run dry quick...gold stormtroopers and battle versions of Capt are the only ones in recent memory that went fast.

i caved because its too cool. its just too damn cool. normally i wait for the $20 coupon but this one won't last the requisite 3 months or whatever it is.

the jacket looks leather....im guessing we'll get something like the Eric Draven faux leather. still, it looks so bad ass. especially if he actually wears that in the stand alone batman movie....i gotta think he has a get up like that, he dreamt it...would make sense that the outfit is in his arsenal.

As soon as you see the scene in which this figure is based on, you will fully recognize your wisdom.

This is very true.

I keep hearing about a wait list for the SS Joker & Knightmare Batman but everytime I go to check them out on Sideshow they are still up. One of the reasons I didn't wait was because of the worry they would be gone super quick, glad to see everyone is going to be able to get one, hopefully.

Even if you missed out on sideshow, there seem to be hundreds on eBay. These won't be hard to come across for the foreseeable future.

Yup, agreed Black Label Soc. the long paneled leather coat is one of the things that sells this look so well. It looks leather to me, but might be faux, it's hard to tell in pics. But the coat will be $$ by itself I think. It might be plentiful on Ebay right now, and for decent price, but as soon as it does go waitlist, watch out, just like everything else.

I have been waiting on this release since announced, and saved my points for him as well. Too much cool to pass up, no matter how you look at it. I still want to know if it's EX or not though......dammit.:impatient:

Definitely going to pose this guy with his scarf over his mouth and looking through his binoculars, like at the beginning of the Knightmare sequence. Might change when I get him in-hand, like a lot of my pose ideas. :lol

This is very true.

I keep hearing about a wait list for the SS Joker & Knightmare Batman but everytime I go to check them out on Sideshow they are still up. One of the reasons I didn't wait was because of the worry they would be gone super quick, glad to see everyone is going to be able to get one, hopefully.

I kept hearing the same. Then I thought of how wonderful a way to get us all hitting the "buy it now" button to jack those sales up! The ol' EX fear-the-sell-out technique! A clever sales model, really. That being said, there's get it while it's hot, or miss out and pay a premium in the aftermarket. I, for one, shan't be privy to that noise!

Is always the same predicament to buy or to hold off....if you feel like you must hold off till the last second, chances are it's a figure you don't really want, if hot toys drops a figure I must have and want I'm POing as soon as it drops, I couldn't care less if it sells out or not

With that said, this bats is on order...just too ****ing Beautiful....same as it was when they dropped the Deadpool PO...copped instantly.

Is always the same predicament to buy or to hold off....if you feel like you must hold off till the last second, chances are it's a figure you don't really want, if hot toys drops a figure I must have and want I'm POing as soon as it drops, I couldn't care less if it sells out or not

With that said, this bats is on order...just too ****ing Beautiful....same as it was when they dropped the Deadpool PO...copped instantly.

Exactly saving $20 isn't worth not getting the figure.

I asked them and they said they will try to get it. I went ahead and ordered from SS since I really want the figure and don't want to risk it if BBTS isn't able to get it.

Sent from my XT1225 using Tapatalk

Ok. Thanks! Yeah....I better get on this ASAP! :lol

Okay need some help here Bat fans. I currently have the regular, armored, and knightmare on PO. I have ran into a small financial hiccup and might have to cancel one. I am for sure getting the regular bats and then either or of the other two. I love how both of them look and I know armored bats is more recognized and plays a much bigger role in the film but the knightmare bats just looks absolutely amazing, even if its not really significant. Im leaning towards keeping knightmare cause i feel armored will still be around at normal prices for quite sometime while the knightmare will be possibly more difficult to find down the road. At least this is how im possibly justifying it haha.

Nobody here in Spain is getting it for preorder ...neither shops nor online traders....so I preordered it right from Sideshow..shipping and taxes will cost a good amount but...cannot stand leaving this behind...XD

Back