Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've love to be wrong, but for some reason, I highly, highly doubt it will be out on Monday.
Another seller on ebay says he will have it on 7/31 and will ship out on 8/1. Says he has 100% confirmation but kinda fishy bc he also says he doesn't know or have the armored version in or know a date for it

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I've love to be wrong, but for some reason, I highly, highly doubt it will be out on Monday.

A good buddy of mine has just paid for his from timcent on eBay because it's apparently going to be released Monday. We shall see.

I hope it isn't as I haven't even paid my first flexipay yet!

:fireworks So, if it is out on Monday, when do we expect Sideshow to be shipping them - based on the more recent figure release dates of HK v USA?

So, if it is out on Monday, when do we expect Sideshow to be shipping them - based on the more recent figure release dates of HK v USA?

If it is out Monday, you can expect SSC to get them around mid-September to early October. It's usually around 6-8 weeks, it seems.

I had a look, and according to the same eBay seller's listings, the other convention exclusives are also out on 1st August (iron man and Star Wars) :dunno

I had a look, and according to the same eBay seller's listings, the other convention exclusives are also out on 1st August (iron man and Star Wars) :dunno

I noticed that as well. The only convention exclusive not listed for August 1st is the AA Joker, at least I couldn't find a listing of him with that date.

Your welcome. A full year til the rest of the SS figures.

Yeah, I saw that. :thud: The AA Joker is my favorite out of the bunch, so I'm excited that he'll be soon-ish. And I'm particularly excited for Knightmare Bats.

well these are con exclusives aren't they

eBay sellers will be picking them up from acghk show this weekend.

Everywhere else will have to wait

My buddy in Hong Kong has just picked mine up and is shipping today! Ems so should have it in hand in 4 or 5 days!
I did not think I'd be getting this before the armored version. Can't wait for it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine is being sent ems also...
.can't wait

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Back