Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I was only gonna display 2 figures to represent this film, I would probably pair either Steve Rogers vs Winter Soldier, Strike suit and Black Widow, Golden Age vs Winter Soldier or Golden Age and Falcon

lots of good pairings...

I really want the GA ver. but I also dont have fury so a commander rogers fig could also fill the director of shield role too... also might grab the winter soldier

If I was only gonna display 2 figures to represent this film, I would probably pair either Steve Rogers vs Winter Soldier, Strike suit and Black Widow, Golden Age vs Winter Soldier or Golden Age and Falcon

Yup. That's why just after I ordered this set I was compelled to order Widow and Winter Soldier...and makes me want to get my hands on a Fury.

Once these all ship I'll have more Marvel figures than Batman. 😳

Same price but SS has a flat $10 shipping BBTS does not. So SS ends up be cheaper overall.

SS doesn't pack in a box. Just slap a label on it and there you go. Made that mistake with my Rescue Cap. The shipper came all dierty with a dent, hence the product box was dented. BBTS pack it in another box. SS can do but that's another $10.

SS doesn't pack in a box. Just slap a label on it and there you go. Made that mistake with my Rescue Cap. The shipper came all dierty with a dent, hence the product box was dented. BBTS pack it in another box. SS can do but that's another $10.

You know, the *shipper* box is just meant to protect the actual box. And the item is meant to be shipped in it, lol.
I think having a separate level of protection for a cardboard box that is designed to take the dings and scrapes might be a level too far, lol.

Problem is the HT shipper doesn't protect the designer box, hence so many arrived dented, dinged, torn and damaged which sucks.

Got mine PO'd already!!!
ru8e8aha.jpg

Changed my mind and pre-ordered the set! :yess: I couldn't resist that head sculpt! :wink1:

So excited to get my first figure(s)!

I'm more worried about my mailman being able to see just what the item is, freaks me out this might be how collections get stolen

Have the items shipped to your work. That way they dont know your home address.

Although, I would be more worried about the underpaid Comcast tech installing cable then the decently compensated fed ex/ups drivers

Have the items shipped to your work. That way they dont know your home address.

Although, I would be more worried about the underpaid Comcast tech installing cable then the decently compensated fed ex/ups drivers
Haha comcast guy only comes once (when you first move/setup anyway) and its not like he can glance at at my collection and know just what he's looking at company and item-wise. Just seems like an easy way to get taken advantage of, I mean the actual product number code is on the box doesn't get more unsafe than that.

Back