1/6 Hot Toys MMS239 Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received this pic from back home. Looks like she's there waiting for me... [emoji86]

b5af4aab49a4ecc1a6d1d5344d356d1f.jpg

So thinking about picking Widow up with points. Any real drawbacks or QC issues I may have missed, I haven't looked at all 2700 post in the thread. But I was late to the avengers HT game so I am putting together a team with "Phase 2" figures, I have GA Cap, and Dark World Thor, so I think this BW will fit nicely

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was thinking of picking her up now with some of my extra Spook money, but just had a question.

Whats a good place to pick up extra weapons through ebay? I love the pistols, and i have an extra Sniper Rifle and some grenades and stuff from my Resident Evil HTs, but was hoping to find some other things to really open up poses and stuff. Any idea where to look or recommended buyers, cause I try to avoid a lot of stuff I see from Hong Kong and such because I've heard awful horror stories.

Can someone remind me, is this better than the avengers version? Thinking of selling avengers for this one.

Can someone remind me, is this better than the avengers version? Thinking of selling avengers for this one.

Depends on who responds to your answer. The better likeness in particular on both versions is debatable. To me, Winter Soldier version is better overall. I like the costume material in particular, I'm sure it would outlast the first 2 Widows from HT.

...but, the Avengers suit is best at showing off the booty. =D

I recommend Avengers figure with Winter Soldier Headsculpt (because that's what I have). Likeness is definitely closer on the most recent figure.

Back