1/6 Hot Toys MMS239 Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i wasn't planning on getting this, but my LCS got one in. He doesn't get Sideshow or Hot Toys in, only when someone brings them in for trade/sell. It was brand new (no shipper) and $150. I had $50 in credit so I couldn't pass up the deal. I think I'll like the figure more now with the deal I got.

I got Black Widow in the post today. It's my first Hot Toys figure and I was hesitant about paying £150 for it but I took the plunge. I'm glad I did as it's an impressive piece.

Only thing is I'm über paranoid about swapping the hands. I'm sure I'll break the joints. Any tips?

I got Black Widow in the post today. It's my first Hot Toys figure and I was hesitant about paying £150 for it but I took the plunge. I'm glad I did as it's an impressive piece.

Only thing is I'm über paranoid about swapping the hands. I'm sure I'll break the joints. Any tips?

Just be really careful. Pull straight away from the body. It's nerve wracking at first but you'll get used to it.

When she's not on duty, Natasha is just a woman like others...

15702430322_96bfb26464_c.jpg

15697890466_51a5f3a989_c.jpg

;)

I love the silhouette and the forced perspective shots -- made her look 1:1! Great job!

Ah, that's annoying... Just now I noticed a black smudge at the top of her neck. I rubbed it off and as I did so I realised I was rubbing off a surface layer of paint. Now there's a little "clean" patch visible just under the head.

Ah, that's annoying... Just now I noticed a black smudge at the top of her neck. I rubbed it off and as I did so I realised I was rubbing off a surface layer of paint. Now there's a little "clean" patch visible just under the head.

I know exactly what you're talking about, it's the most annoying thing.

Back