Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An updated P1 would top everything if done right. In a day and age of having to be selective with characters and lines P1 would be all that's needed to represent Predator (IMO).

If I had money to burn, I'd happily grab Elder and Celtic, hell, City Hunter and Wolf as well. But I'm holding out for the next P1, my favorite representation of the character.

I just got this bad boy a couple days ago. Still in the box, but opened to check it out. The detail on this thing is mind blowing. I never noticed by the pics or the videos that the quills (not the obvious new quills, the quills on the ridges of his head) were actual quills and not those "neca" quills that are just smashed-sculpted against the scalp (like Elder Predator V1).

Just amazing.

Cant wait for P1 and Wolf.

Amazing indeed!!! Love this Figure!!!!

5e91208dd10600c83934cda4f6124354.jpg

He's on sale now, for 202.49 shipped with 30.00 bucks in rewards, not too bad, if I had a 20.00 off discount code or my rewards points available now I would maybe consider this, but am afraid of a P1 V.2 as peeps have already said.

He's on sale now, for 202.49 shipped with 30.00 bucks in rewards, not too bad, if I had a 20.00 off discount code or my rewards points available now I would maybe consider this, but am afraid of a P1 V.2 as peeps have already said.

Wow. That is a great price. Almost tempted to get another one at that price. Strange he went on sale so soon. It's only been a few months. I have learned my lesson. Unless there is an exclusive or danger of something selling out, I am through with pre-orders.

Wow. That is a great price. Almost tempted to get another one at that price. Strange he went on sale so soon. It's only been a few months. I have learned my lesson. Unless there is an exclusive or danger of something selling out, I am through with pre-orders.

Yeah me too, I'm waiting on BR Joker to be next. Also no Flexpay on Predator makes me hold back too though.

Yeah me too, I'm waiting on BR Joker to be next. Also no Flexpay on Predator makes me hold back too though.

I hope the Ancient Predator drops in price soon. That thing was released before Elder 2.0. I would like to have him, but not at $275. If he drops to $220-$250 with free shipping then I would have a hard time resisting. I'm surprised the Bank Robber Joker didn't sell out already to be honest. I thought the Nolan fans were passionate enough about that character to buy just about anything. I guess the price was just too much.

My Elder Pred's been dispatched by Forbidden Planet so should be with me on Monday. This will be my second HT figure after the DX-13. I'm looking forward to having this one. The level of detail and finish look amazing and it'll make the loooooong wait for RoboCop that much easier to bear.

My Elder Pred's been dispatched by Forbidden Planet so should be with me on Monday. This will be my second HT figure after the DX-13. I'm looking forward to having this one. The level of detail and finish look amazing and it'll make the loooooong wait for RoboCop that much easier to bear.

Nice Seeker, that's a really good start to getting into Hot Toys, still thinking about getting this, if I get it and they release a P1 2.0 it would be cool to display young predator and old predator.

Nice Seeker, that's a really good start to getting into Hot Toys, still thinking about getting this, if I get it and they release a P1 2.0 it would be cool to display young predator and old predator.

Yeah, that's what I'm hoping for too. As much as the Predators Classic Pred is a good homage to the P1Pred it's not completely screen accurate (no trophies) and it's from an inferior film. As I've said previously, whilst I'd give Predator 2 no more than a 5/10 as a film, the Elder is just so freaking cool. An Elder and a P1 2.0 would make for an awesome display. And if they do a Dutch 2.0 too, I'll be done with Predator figures.

Yeah, that's what I'm hoping for too. As much as the Predators Classic Pred is a good homage to the P1Pred it's not completely screen accurate (no trophies) and it's from an inferior film. As I've said previously, whilst I'd give Predator 2 no more than a 5/10 as a film, the Elder is just so freaking cool. An Elder and a P1 2.0 would make for an awesome display. And if they do a Dutch 2.0 too, I'll be done with Predator figures.

Oh yeah, I'm with you, unless they eventually release a Danny Glover ;) but the first Dutch isn't too bad.

I hope the Ancient Predator drops in price soon. That thing was released before Elder 2.0. I would like to have him, but not at $275. If he drops to $220-$250 with free shipping then I would have a hard time resisting. I'm surprised the Bank Robber Joker didn't sell out already to be honest. I thought the Nolan fans were passionate enough about that character to buy just about anything. I guess the price was just too much.

BRJ 2.0 had a better-tailored suit, the mask fit a bit better on the head (seeing as it was all part of one sculpt), there was a better painted, but re-painted nevertheless, head and a better grenade bag. But that's about it. And the price didn't do it any favors either.

And count me in for a P1 as well. Do want very, very much.

Back