Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about an unboxing video? There's usually a couple up by now, but there seem to be NONE so far this time around.

Review upcoming, this piece is frigging amazing. This is by far the best Pred by Hot Toys to date....unfortunately he hasn't a biomask...but lets stay movie accurate. :) Very refreshing after the AvP recycling line.

Here some photos:
2.jpg

11.jpg

8.jpg

12.jpg

9.jpg

Photos don't do it really justice, you gotta see it in hand.

Dont dig the skintone, might have to comission someone to repaint it.

Looking forward for your review xenom0rph, please pose him with his right claw around the necklace and I want to see a photo of his back loincloth over his buttocks, no one did it yet!!!

Photos: https://www.xenom0rph.com/2014/08/hot-toys-elder-predator-16-mms233-video.html

Here the loincloth:
3.jpg

On the paintjob: I think you need to see this in natural light, the artificial light make it too yellowish. In reality it has a lot of paint layers on the body that I couldn't really catch, also not really visible on the video. There will be other videos and photos by daylight for sure.

I may this past on this guy. The colors are this so off. May to much blue and the skin is lighter then the classic predator.

Amazing review xenom0rph!! Thank you very much!!

I will buy it for sure, its my favorite predator, and as you, I couldnt catch the first version for a reasonable price.

Its going to be a looooooong wait!

Last edited:
Looks much better in person. Xenom0rph, you should try use more of a natural light or soft box light.

Back