Hot Toys - MMS215 - Iron Man 3 - IGOR (MARK XXXVIII) - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snapper is really a fantastic figure. Igor I'm getting as I know he will have presence on a shelf line iron monger does. Love this hobby :)

That quiz is fun! I got the Mark I Which is actually my favorite Armor. Oh and I need to get this when released! It will just look awesome on display! Hulk can have a buddy.

I got the fully loaded MKVII :yess:
Then I tried again and got Heartbreaker :panic:
You know what you were born to be...you’re the Heartbreaker! First on the scene when Tony called in the big guns to fight the Extremis soldiers, the Artillery Level RT Suit is pure firepower. As a passionate and talented multi-tasker, you pride yourself on the ability to handle several targets at once, and get results with laser-like skill and efficiency. Bold and confident, you always follow your heart.

Has anyone gotten hands on this figure? I'm on the fence with it(only because cost, if it where around average IM figure price I'd get it quick fast)...it is a pretty good looking figure, but it's so much more money.

Just looking for info to cement my decision..and since I can't get hands on I've got question. Does it feel solid? How are the joints?

Has anyone gotten hands on this figure? I'm on the fence with it(only because cost, if it where around average IM figure price I'd get it quick fast)...it is a pretty good looking figure, but it's so much more money.

Just looking for info to cement my decision..and since I can't get hands on I've got question. Does it feel solid? How are the joints?

He hasn't been released yet. He's slated for October, odds are he'll get pushed back like every IM does though.

He hasn't been released yet. He's slated for October, odds are he'll get pushed back like every IM does though.

Thank you. I was aware it had not released yet. But with the release scheduled for soon, and the fact it was displayed at multiple shows and the HK store I was curious. There have been mk42 diecasts out in Asia for nearly three months. So I was curious if anyone was lucky enough to get hands on.

Not yet released so no one is lucky enough to get their hands on one most displays are prototypes , release date (if not pushed back) +1-3 months for us in US/Canada/UK..

Out of all my pre orders this is my most awaited piece so iam crossing my fingers for this not to be pushed back but theres a good probability that it will be based on "release dates" being announced =(

Back