Hot Toys - MMS215 - Iron Man 3 - IGOR (MARK XXXVIII) - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The description states that this is 16.5" tall but it looks taller then that.

What's the deal?

Just happened to have a tape measure and Igor on my desk at the moment. I have him at 17", with a bit of a hunch. You can make him stand taller, but that sort of takes away from his appearance, if you ask me.

Hmmm.... Is there any way to get him crunched down to about 15" and have him still look good?

If so can you post a picture of what he looks like.

I'm working on the plans for a custom HPP HOA Bay for him and need him to be shorter for my current design

You can't get him to 15 inches low without spreading his feet wide apart, so if the idea is to smash him into a HOA in a static pose it's not happening.

I am building a custom HPP HOA Bay that will have a 17" inside dimension.

I really don't want Igor to just fit floor to ceiling

I think I'll wait for the next price drop on this guy and I'll be picking him up with reward points. I have about $330 to use and I'm more inclined to use points on Igor since I'm less likely to buy this at full price compared to Hulkbuster

He'll go lower. I'm not sure if he'll look good at 15 inches, but you might be able to do 16 with little trouble.

At 17" does that mean the "lifters" are in place???

It might look cool if I pose him in a way to make it look like he's holding up the ceiling of the bay

I think I'll wait for the next price drop on this guy and I'll be picking him up with reward points. I have about $330 to use and I'm more inclined to use points on Igor since I'm less likely to buy this at full price compared to Hulkbuster

I was hoping he was part of the REFUND2015 20% off code but he wasn't

I was going to wait till Spook but I would buy him with a 20% code.

I got it yesterday, great looking big figure.
23393C5055451406051E2F

I should be getting this tomorrow. I have to admit after paying so much for this it really aggravates me that UPS shipped this all the way to Georgia from Los Angeles before it is scheduled to arrive here in Texas.

I was supposed to receive it last Thursday and it was mailed last Monday. I called UPS to figure out the reason for the roundabout shipment, but the person (and myself) could only speculate it had something to do with the thunderstorms and tornadoes we got through the south last week. Last check in for this was Jackson, Mississippi on Friday, so I just hope it gets here in good condition. Not a fan of things being in transit with UPS for too long since they just love to toss boxes.

I received mine today and he looks awesome on his temporary shelf.

I was concerned that I might not get this since I got it so cheap from eBay but he showed up pretty quick for being shipped from Thailand

Now I can get started on his custom HPP HOA Bay :)

Congratulations, UPS! You win the award for idiots of the year! My $500 package is now lost and I have to wait eight days while they do their investigation. UPS guy now thinks the package was either damaged and is unrecoverable. Have to wait now for possible recovery or replacement. Thanks, UPS! You really are the best! A-holes!

Congratulations, UPS! You win the award for idiots of the year! My $500 package is now lost and I have to wait eight days while they do their investigation. UPS guy now thinks the package was either damaged and is unrecoverable. Have to wait now for possible recovery or replacement. Thanks, UPS! You really are the best! A-holes!

Dude that's hard to hear... Hope things get better for you

I'm sorry to hear that. Really stinks when you have to deal with an insurance claim because no one wants to take responsibility. On a lighter note, Igor was my biggest let down in terms of IM suits. I was in awe when I opened the box and saw how big and heavy he is but the novelty wore off quick. Once I started posing him, he felt overrated and under engineered. I'm not saying it's garbage and that you're not going to be happy to finally get him. I'm just saying that once the claim has been filed and you get your money back you might want to consider a different figure. If Igor completes your collection, then I'd say stick with him, for sure. But if you got him just because of the hype, maybe use that insurance money for something else.

Dude that's hard to hear... Hope things get better for you

Thanks! UPS and Sideshow are working something out, so if the piece is not found, they will send me a replacement. I am terrible at waiting on these things, though, especially after investing so much in a collectible.

Back