Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so in love with those tiny lights on both sides of HB's chest. It's a tiny detail, but I dig it a lot.

So tempted to have this PO'd but incoming previous POs are a-plenty. I hope the SRP would keep for a while.

I think I like the colour scheme on this figure more than most of the other figures I've got, I'll know for sure when it turns up though..., the pictures are certainly making me happy I ordered this suit anyway. :)

c30154fcbf40b99b0737e0eff738db02.jpg

Got this on Friday opened him up today he's really nice

Hi all.

This is my first post.

I just received my Heartbreaker, and I noticed something that I haven't seen before on my Iron Man figures.

On my figure there appears to be some sort of plastic piece coming out of the rear of the collar which appears to be impeding the connection between the head and neck into the neck plug of the main body.

Is this normal?

As it does connect, however it may be restricting him from looking upwards.

image.jpg

I guess I should have mentioned that I actually didn't intend to take the head off.

I was simply checking the basic articulation of the figure out of the box.

And the head came off quite easily. Which is why I was asking if that plastic protrusion was supposed to be there or not.

I got mine from HLJ as well. Shipped on Friday, got it Monday.

But unfortunately didn't even think about Black Friday sales, and as I had it on preoder I missed out on the discount.

(Though it didn't come in one of those brown shippers. No big deal, sometimes happens).

I got mine from HLJ as well. Shipped on Friday, got it Monday.

But unfortunately didn't even think about Black Friday sales, and as I had it on preoder I missed out on the discount.

(Though it didn't come in one of those brown shippers. No big deal, sometimes happens).

The brown shippers are sideshow's thing, not Hot Toys. So Hot Toys sources from elsewhere don't come in the brown shippers. Sorry you missed out on the discount. I was shocked I was able to get it so cheap. Rarely do stores do a blanket 17% discount on EVERYTHING in stock. Much better than HLJ's BF sale the last two years, which were still pretty good. Wish I had actually looked for more stuff.

Back