Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! Although sideshow account shows my item is shipping soon, MyUPS shows I have a package in transit to me from sideshow scheduled for 11/28 delivery. Yes!

2 deliveries in 2 days...painful for my wallet

B3a2xYhIIAA7vEw.jpg

Yes Yankees, I know how you feel.
I can seriously say that Hot Toys paint job on this guy can be very random, some figures had it good on the front but there were many smudges on the back.
There were a couple of figures with smudges on the helmet, arm guards, feet, air vents on the back of his body, etc.

In Singapore, we are lucky and my toy shop does not need any deposit, allow us to choose (touch and hold the figures for non sealed HT figures).
I only need to place my reservation online once the pre-order is open.

Which shop in sg is so kind to let you choose from 10 figures. Pity those after you. All your hand prints are already on it.

I can't wait, I put both Mark III and Silver Centurion Iron Man figs on flex...loving this flex option and reward system by SSC!!!

My retailer of choice offers payment plans, it means that things I otherwise wouldn't buy, suddenly become affordable. :)

Looking good! I picked this up from a japanese website on a really good deal. If anyone is on the fence about this hang tight, I ordered some extras since it helped ease the shipping and I can pass them along cheaper than sideshow or wherever. Can't wait to get it!

Back