Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gah. Why can't I be a HK VIP hahahaha.

I watch Clipper's reviews mostly because he swears. Hahaha. Weird ain't it? It just kind of feels a bit more honest.

^^ like wise. puts a bit of humour in it for me lol. this guy is sooo buff!! HB along with robo are my best picks ups :)

I don't tend to bother with the light up features, they just don't interest me when it come to figures (usually)..., I'm now finding this additional side lights feature some what intriguing though SO I may have to be taking a closer look when my figure turns up. :)

I don't tend to bother with the light up features, they just don't interest me when it come to figures (usually)..., I'm now finding this additional side lights feature some what intriguing though SO I may have to be taking a closer look when my figure turns up. :)
I don't care much for the lights because they're such a hassle to use and maintain.

I get condemned by my friends for that.

And I also don't have the required screwdriver for it.

*facepalm*

I don't care much for the lights because they're such a hassle to use and maintain.

I get condemned by my friends for that.

And I also don't have the required screwdriver for it.

*facepalm*

I think it's the acid leaking out of the batteries in time that mainly puts me off of using them, that & maybe I'm being lazy too. :)

I just bought batteries for these figs, and the led lights look a lot brighter than usual after watching them. But as usual they lights fade after a bit so yeah...

In figures like this the lights is the wow factor for people, but I am curious to know how they will handle the other figs that have more intricate light up features like thumper and shotgun.

Great review. As you've probably learned by now (and pretty much correctly guessed in all but term) this is an artillery suit so the head stuff is reinforcement. I laughed so hard from minute 28:30 on I was crying

lol that 1st pose clipper had HB in looked like he was doing ballet or something :lol
And that part at the end with 17 shrugging his shoulders at the lack of accessories was funny. :lol

I forgot to mention , this review is a definite 18 rating , sensitive ears should probably avoid....... Don't say I didn't warn ya

Back