Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps CC meant this was originally one of the armors that HT were considering as a diecast release, then changed their minds?
It was sufficiently long ago, that I can't remember which armors were changed back to plastic releases, having been originally touted as diecast.
:dunno

it was announced as a diecast, that changed fairly quick though

and by announced I mean an IM3 logo and the name Heartbreaker, then nothing for months and months

And robocop does not fall in with any of those? It's got more in common with iron man then Bourne. (Guy in a tin can, not the comic background).

As for Spider-Man being good..I didn't specify which film. I said Spider-Man. There have been five. Even by fanatic standards a couple where good. I also didn't say that any of my examples where in fact good, though I liked all, I said look at the box office. Most of those franchises where around a billion dollars. And I said box office because of the flop comment initially.

If robocop is an action movie so are the examples I stated. My point was that just because something gets a pg-13 rating means nothing. It's not a pro tip. It's in fact generally not true. Pg-13 movies as a group destroy R movies, (over any genre) at box office, DVD, downloads, awards, ect.

And for theater purposes and awards all those franchises I listed are considered action movies. As are things like Jurassic park and twister and Indy and Harry potter and twilight and hunger games and avatar. All did well in box office, all pg13. Of the top 10 box office 6 are pg13, of top 15 total 10 are pg13. Including the top 4 of all time. All considered action, all pg13.

I stand by what I said. Claiming a pro tip is making sure your movie is not pg13 is just not supported by actual facts. 4 of the top 5 grossing movies of all time are pg13. And you can debate what is and is not action movie, but if you say robocop is action then so are what I used as examples.

I say Robocop is sci-fi straight up

I say Robocop is sci-fi straight up
I wasn't the one that said it was action film-the original comment said it was. I was responding to that..

As for my " thesis" comment-sorry for using more then one liners. Guess I like to use actual info and back up my statements. Didn't know articulating a point was against the rules.

I wasn't the one that said it was action film-the original comment said it was. I was responding to that..

As for my " thesis" comment-sorry for using more then one liners. Guess I like to use actual info and back up my statements. Didn't know articulating a point was against the rules.

dude, we tell you this every time you post your essays... no on cares...

90% of the time we're making throw away jabs and jokes and we all get it.. then you type out these robotic diatribe that take things way too seriously. if your not gunna listen when we constantly tell you how little we care, then expect jabs in response...

Does anyone know where this poster can be had? image.jpg

Does anyone know where this poster can be had?View attachment 134750
Oh my god! There is something seriously wrong about posting that photo!!! I'm a recovering HTholic, well actually I just broke my promise and bought the Silver centurion and already pre-ordered Heartbreaker. Of course, I'm looking hungrily at Peacemaker and maybe Igor but seeing that photo makes me think about the rest which I had no intention of buying; such as Starboost or bones or phython.....Arrgh! Never ending.

Post what you want to post.. don't rise to the bait, your opinions are as relevant as theirs.. make use of this emote - :pfft:

:lol

Oh my god! There is something seriously wrong about posting that photo!!! I'm a recovering HTholic, well actually I just broke my promise and bought the Silver centurion and already pre-ordered Heartbreaker. Of course, I'm looking hungrily at Peacemaker and maybe Igor but seeing that photo makes me think about the rest which I had no intention of buying; such as Starboost or bones or phython.....Arrgh! Never ending.

I know the feeling, I only ever intended on owning 1 Iron Man suit & that was the mark II..., I have 6 now though & lots more preordered, they are too good to pass up. lol ;)

Back