Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahaha! I'll do my best to stay this way! But damn, before I started sixth scales, I had most of my childhood toys still intact. But I have no idea how to display them properly in my high end collection. I was thinking of donating them, but all of them have such sentimental value. Gah.

Hahaha! I'll do my best to stay this way! But damn, before I started sixth scales, I had most of my childhood toys still intact. But I have no idea how to display them properly in my high end collection. I was thinking of donating them, but all of them have such sentimental value. Gah.

store them away!

Yeah I used to collect the old McFarlane spawn lines, but the movie pretty much killed that era for me. Haha that movie was so bad I think it made me into a man. But I have them all packaged away an hope to one day work them into my display.

He has got to be ready to go soon, Python and him share parts and Python should be up by Sept...

Yeah I used to collect the old McFarlane spawn lines, but the movie pretty much killed that era for me. Haha that movie was so bad I think it made me into a man. But I have them all packaged away an hope to one day work them into my display.
Yeah. I have some of the McFarlane figs as well. Mainly Spawn and Dragons. I'll probably incorporate those into my display with risers and all the good stuff.
Little birdie told me 3 to 4 weeks!
Make that 2 months then. *sigh*

well until it got blown up anyway :lol

although I like to think this armor survived :wink1:

Tony needs to rebuild it, in case Thor goes AWOL

tumblr_m726cpRdP31rsy50k.gif

This guy's date still hasn't changed to October, I hope hes out then
What month is it stated on SSC? I thought this guy was due out in September? But even if he was released then, its still a month away before we get it. *sigh* The waiting is always the worst part.

On Sideshow it just says 4th Quarter of 2014. Not very sure when we'll get this but I can't wait!

Back